mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Messages (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Coincidence 16th October Release (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8230)

Jayd 06 Oct 2006 10:55

Coincidence 16th October Release
 
I was just looking through my girlfriends CD collection, and I come across a Smash Hits Double CD from 1995. On there is a Radio Edit version of I'd Lie For You. On the sleeve is a bit of info about each track, and the info for Meat's track, is about it being a duet with Patti Russo, another hit ballad from Meat, and also how it's release on the UK charts was 16TH OCTOBER 1995. I though this was just a funny sort of coincidence. Meat's release of IACBTMN being the same date also, and how 11 years have gone by already. :D

wenners 07 Oct 2006 11:55

I think its more of a coincidence that the original Bat out of Hell's official release date is 29th October 1977.

.

Jayd 07 Oct 2006 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by wenners (Post 272396)
I think its more of a coincidence that the original Bat out of Hell's official release date is 29th October 1977.

.

MMmmmmmm, must be something about October for Meat then. What was the release date for Bat 2. Was Anything for love an October release, or a bit earlier? :D

R. 07 Oct 2006 13:07

Thread crap and personal pops removed.
Stop with the thread hijacks, discuss the thread topic and not your personal annoyances against each other.

CarylB 07 Oct 2006 15:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by wenners (Post 272396)
I think its more of a coincidence that the original Bat out of Hell's official release date is 29th October 1977.

.

I suspect it's a conscious decision :) Complete the trilogy on the anniversary of the beginning .. or as close as you can get.

Caryl

samurai7 07 Oct 2006 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarylB (Post 272433)
I suspect it's a conscious decision :) Complete the trilogy on the anniversary of the beginning .. or as close as you can get.

Caryl

So that'd be next year, then ;)


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:19.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.05429 seconds with 11 queries.