mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Feedback Central (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Problem With Gallery (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8060)

Blackkat13 21 Sep 2006 07:15

Problem With Gallery
 
Everytime I click on a few of the pics I get a white square with a coffee mug in the pic.....What does that mean? Is there a problem with the high school pics or is it just me?

batcity 21 Sep 2006 19:05

coffe mugs stains
 
hi blackkat,pics not there (coffee stains):D

RadioMaster 21 Sep 2006 19:06

aint that a symbol for that you havent got java, which you need to view the pics?

batcity 21 Sep 2006 19:11

i dunno i'm just thick rj

mszee 21 Sep 2006 19:14

It is a symbol for java or sometimes used for javascript.

I see java cup too but then the pictures load...

Slow download??? Which windows you're running and what kind of browser?

R. 21 Sep 2006 19:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackkat13 (Post 265585)
Everytime I click on a few of the pics I get a white square with a coffee mug in the pic.....What does that mean? Is there a problem with the high school pics or is it just me?

You'll need a working Java (not Javascript!) environment for the older galleries.

batcity 21 Sep 2006 19:19

win xp rj

batcity 21 Sep 2006 19:19

gotta put java on again

batcity 21 Sep 2006 19:20

nah mines ok thogh blackkat have in trouble

Blackkat13 22 Sep 2006 04:10

On all the site's I have been on this one is the only one this happens on and yep I'm running XP.....so I wonder what's up. I want to see those old high school pictures though.....Classmates.com got ride of the selebrate yearbook and this is the only site I have seen those pics on.

R. 22 Sep 2006 19:50

The gallery is fine. Again, you need a working java environment to see the pictures.
Microsoft does not support Java for IE anymore, so you have to dowload Java from here: http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:43.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.02620 seconds with 11 queries.