mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Feedback Central (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What!?! (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8029)

Paul191 18 Sep 2006 20:35

What!?!
 
Anyone know why the amount of members on this site has suddenly dropped from 1,992 all the way down to 1,922? thanks:D

Alex 18 Sep 2006 20:37

Dyslexia? :P

(as a side note: did you know I put the "sexy" in Dyslexia ;) )

The Flying Mouse 18 Sep 2006 20:39

:twisted: I believe R. was going to delete the accounts that were never activated :wink:

R. 18 Sep 2006 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE (Post 264404)
:twisted: I believe R. was going to delete the accounts that were never activated :wink:

Precisely, I removed 70 accounts that have not been activated.

L96 18 Sep 2006 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex (Post 264401)
Dyslexia? :P

(as a side note: did you know I put the "sexy" in Dyslexia ;) )

Dyslexics untie!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:39.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.02385 seconds with 11 queries.