mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Feedback Central (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Software Update (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7752)

R. 27 Aug 2006 14:13

Software Update
 
The website will be down today for a few hours (15.00 .. 18.00 GMT+2), while the software is being updated.

meatloaf-unofficial 27 Aug 2006 14:18

Is there anything new being added ????

R. 27 Aug 2006 14:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatloaf-unofficial
Is there anything new being added ????

vBulletin 3.6.0 has some new features, one of the major ones is multi-quote so that you can easily quote more than one message in one post. I'll post a short summary after the update.

meatloaf-unofficial 27 Aug 2006 18:15

oh yes - I see the button for multi-quote.

meatloaf-unofficial 27 Aug 2006 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by R. (Post 253842)
The website will be down today for a few hours (15.00 .. 18.00 GMT+2), while the software is being updated.

Quote:

Originally Posted by R. (Post 253849)
vBulletin 3.6.0 has some new features, one of the major ones is multi-quote so that you can easily quote more than one message in one post. I'll post a short summary after the update.


I guess this is the multi-quote - quite easy ain't it :-)

R. 27 Aug 2006 18:17

Yep, that's it.

meatloaf-unofficial 27 Aug 2006 18:19

I'm into this stuff - so I learn quickly.. Helps being young aswell :-)

RadioMaster 27 Aug 2006 18:34

any other changes?

R. 27 Aug 2006 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiomaster (Post 253868)
any other changes?

https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7754

Jen 27 Aug 2006 19:00

Just wondering if the black and gold theme will be making a return?
I know you had to make some adjustments to it for previous updates R.

R. 27 Aug 2006 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jen (Post 253877)
Just wondering if the black and gold theme will be making a return?
I know you had to make some adjustments to it for previous updates R.

Yes, but that might take some time because of these adjustments.

Jen 27 Aug 2006 19:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by R. (Post 253878)
Yes, but that might take some time because of these adjustments.

Alright, cool.

R. 27 Aug 2006 20:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jen (Post 253880)
Alright, cool.

It's back with a new button style.

Jen 28 Aug 2006 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by R. (Post 253896)
It's back with a new button style.

Great. Cheers R.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:37.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.02760 seconds with 11 queries.