mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Dance of the Vampires (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7261)

Devil's Son 23 Jun 2006 12:06

Dance of the Vampires
 
Polanski's and Steinman's Musical is in Berlin / Germany, tickets are now availabel!!!!!!:D

Caelan 23 Jun 2006 12:13

Have seen it in Hamburg last year..

it's well worth the cost..

:D

Pudding 23 Jun 2006 12:17

It's playing in Warsaw, Poland at the moment, Tokyo, Japan at the beginning of this July and will be in Budapest, Hungary next year.

Pud :twisted:

RadioMaster 23 Jun 2006 14:04

Are we talking about the original or the edited version?
IŽll be in Berlin in September, maybe I can go.

Devil's Son 23 Jun 2006 15:25

I have a friend and she is a musical expert. Go! It is absolutly different from what happen in the States. I know that there were bad critcs but not here in Germany. It is great!

Caelan 23 Jun 2006 15:58

go....... it's great

Pudding 24 Jun 2006 03:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiomaster
Are we talking about the original or the edited version?
IŽll be in Berlin in September, maybe I can go.

What edited version? The only version that's different is the US version with Michael Crawford that sucked big time.

Are you in Berlin long? because the show doesn't open till December.

I recommend everyone and anyone that if they get a chance to see this show, Warsaw, Tokyo, Berlin, Budapest or wherever, then see it, you'll not be disappointed.

Incidentally I saw it 4 times in Hamburg.

Pud :twisted:

RadioMaster 24 Jun 2006 12:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding
What edited version? The only version that's different is the US version with Michael Crawford that sucked big time.

ThatŽs exactly what I was talking about!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding
Are you in Berlin long? because the show doesn't open till December.

I recommend everyone and anyone that if they get a chance to see this show, Warsaw, Tokyo, Berlin, Budapest or wherever, then see it, you'll not be disappointed.

Just a short visit of two or three days in September
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding
Incidentally I saw it 4 times in Hamburg.

Pud :twisted:

IŽll try my best to get tickets!:))

Btw, off topic

Read on a Jim Steinman fan site, that he was offered to write the lyrics of Phantom of the Opera.
Is that true? :confused:

Pudding 25 Jun 2006 02:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiomaster
Read on a Jim Steinman fan site, that he was offered to write the lyrics of Phantom of the Opera.
Is that true? :confused:

Yes it is

Pud :twisted:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:36.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.04065 seconds with 11 queries.