mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Do you want some fries with that? (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6654)

R. 04 Mar 2006 14:50

Do you want some fries with that?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AOL News
FAIRBORN, Ohio (March 1) - Do you take this man -- and do you want fries with that?

An Ohio couple got married this week under the golden arches. They exchanged their vows at a McDonald's near Dayton where they work together and met three years ago.

Trisha Lynn Esteppe says she and Tyree Henderson couldn't imagine a more romantic spot to hold their wedding. So, Monday afternoon they walked down a white aisle laid on the restaurant's floor. They had a traditional ceremony -- not far from the counter where customers continued to place their orders for Big Macs and Chicken McNuggets.

They were married by the Reverend James Hartman, who says his first fast-food wedding was "just wonderful."

:tard: :tard: :tard:

Source: http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles...01093109990004

LucyK! 04 Mar 2006 20:06

I'm ashamed to say that back in 2003 I was employed there, where I lasted for one month and I did about 4 shifts, worst job I have ever experienced in my life

shadow1000001 04 Mar 2006 22:37

Not my choice of a perfect wedding :shock:

LucyK! 05 Mar 2006 18:25

Definately not, especially having seen Super Size Me....nasty!

hayley 05 Mar 2006 18:46

Do you think they got their wedding dinner for free?:??:

LucyK! 05 Mar 2006 18:48

Knowing McDonalds probably not!

hayley 05 Mar 2006 19:00

Probabuly just got employee discount or a free voucher as a wedding gift!!!

Gez 06 Mar 2006 22:55

.........cheap reception :D

Rockette 07 Mar 2006 00:33

:-) "Underneath the arches .... I munch my life away" :lol:
I wonder, did she throw away her pickle at the end of the reception???:shock:

Chris 08 Mar 2006 10:12

Probably not the most romantic of venues!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:46.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.02343 seconds with 11 queries.