mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Happy New Year. (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6388)

The Flying Mouse 31 Dec 2005 19:06

Happy New Year.
 
:twisted: To all my dear friends here, I hope you all have a very happy new year :up: .
Have a great night, and if your going out, have fun, and have a safe journey home.
Love to all.
Neil
XXX

Guppie 31 Dec 2005 19:13

Happy New Year to all mlukfc-members from the Dutch little Fishy :-)

Chris 31 Dec 2005 19:15

What he said up there!!

Have a geat time folks,

I feel a song coming on :

Quote:

Bring out the old, bring in the new
A midnight wish to share with you
Your lips are warm, my head is light
Were we alive before tonight?

I don't need a crowded ballroom
Everything I want is here
If you're with me, next year will be
The perfect year

No need to hear the music play
Our eyes say all there is to say
The clock has struck
The die is cast, let's take a chance
Forget the past

I don't need a crowded ballroom
Everything I want is here
If you're with me, next year will be
The perfect year

I don't need a crowded ballroom
Everything I want is here
If you're with me, next year will be
The perfect year

It's New Year's Eve, and hopes are high
Dance one year in, kiss one good-bye
Another chance, another start
So many dreams to tease the heart

We don't need a crowded ballroom
Everything we want is here
And face to face, we will embrace
The perfect year
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

We don't need a crowded ballroom
Everything we want is here
And face to face, w will embrace
The perfect year[/QUOTE]

Keab42 31 Dec 2005 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE
:twisted: To all my dear friends here, I hope you all have a very happy new year :up: .
Have a great night, and if your going out, have fun, and have a safe journey home.
Love to all.
Neil
XXX

Starting Early Mousie?

Have a Happy New Year everybody!

Caelan 31 Dec 2005 22:59

before it will be tolate..HAPPY NEW YEAR.. from Holland..:D to all on this forum..have a nice Meaty year

shadow1000001 31 Dec 2005 23:47

I hope that everyone has a great New Year and have a couple of drinks for me cause I have to work tomorrow :(

mariella 01 Jan 2006 02:53

Happy New Year to one and all!

Love,
Mariella

Leah 01 Jan 2006 10:15

Happy New Year Everyone!
Wishing you all the very best....

djfierce 01 Jan 2006 16:38

Happy New Year guys. All the best! :lol:

ROSIE 01 Jan 2006 16:53

Happy New Year to you all:-) :-)

dottie 01 Jan 2006 20:03

Hope you all have an absolutely spliffing 2006 - be happy..........

Skeleton 02 Jan 2006 07:31

Happy New Year to everyone! :D

scotty 02 Jan 2006 11:33

Happy New Year Everyone, I hope you have a good one

amethyst 02 Jan 2006 11:45

I hope everyone has a fantastic New Year, lots of love 'n' stuff

SuperLoafMan 02 Jan 2006 14:09

Happy New Year to all you Loafers...:D:D

Have a fantastic year

Ross :D

georgy7856 02 Jan 2006 15:55

Happy New Year everybody so far mines has been good Georgette xxxxx

Gez 03 Jan 2006 21:17

:wave:HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL :wave:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:18.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.03225 seconds with 11 queries.