mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   MLUKFC Shopping Mall (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   6 X LIVERPOOL 12.7.05 For sale (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5361)

Deb 03 May 2005 17:52

6 X LIVERPOOL 12.7.05 For sale
 
I've got 4 spare tickets for The Big Top on the 12th July 2005. They're in row GG in the centre block. Very first row behind the NET Packages, so they're the best seats you're gonna get without paying nets and ebays prices. All I want is what I paid which is:

6 X Row GG £53.54 = £321.20

I don't mind selling them seperatly either. If they don't go quickly I'm gonna have to put them on ebay :( So be quick if you want these.

Deb


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:17.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.03314 seconds with 11 queries.