![]() |
Queen in Manchester - One spare ticket
(possibly)
There's a chance I may have a spare ticket to see Queen in Manchester next week. First to mail me (based on date and timestamp) in any of my my inboxes will be first reserve and I'll be able to confirm for sure by Monday morning if it is spare or not. I'm asking face value of ticket only - I'm bald enough and don't need to scalp anyone :-D Concert is next Wednesday May 4th (All May the fourth be with jokes will result in a slap) at 7.30 and it's a standing ticket. |
Scrub that ... I've got a first reserve, you've gotta be quick in this game :-D
|
| All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:08. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.