![]() |
R's new avatar
R. Love your new 'bottle cap' avatar - I collect these, but haven't found a good use for them yet! :lol:
|
You clooect Bottle caps Dottums 8O ....... trying hard to get my head round this one :wink: .
Can I have a wee more bitta info :D |
Well all the way down here gerry, they are on some alcho pops :lol:
|
Mmmmmmmmm. Do you attach them to your body as part of some ritual 8O :bunny:
Sounds more interesting now :wink: |
Dottie
Have you been to Spain & seen someone called "Sticky Vicky" She is good with bottle tops 8O |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
R. is your new avatar that bloke out of Garth Merenghi's Darkplace?
I salute you :mrgreen: |
Quote:
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:55. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.