mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   A Cute Weasel (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4325)

Rob The Badger 20 Aug 2004 13:04

A Cute Weasel
 
http://home.blarg.net/~critter/dscott/weasel_1.gif

post other cute weasel picture here.

Heli 20 Aug 2004 14:59

thats not a weasel

Rob The Badger 20 Aug 2004 15:01

MORE WEASEL

http://www.colby.edu/biology/bi257/i...ne%20-%202.jpg

RoknRollJesus 20 Aug 2004 15:24

http://zec.blogs.com/weblog/george%20W%20bush.JPG

Sorry....I was compelled! :lol:

jo

Biter 20 Aug 2004 19:05

:lmao:
Many a true word was spoken in jest!

Rob The Badger 21 Aug 2004 01:34

http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/~aminet/pix/fauna/weasel.jpg

All together now:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWW!

Biter 21 Aug 2004 03:06

Awwww! I wanna take him home and cuddle him and love him and and and and....(I should really lay off of the mustard pickle sandwiches this time of the morning...) IT'S SO CUTE!!!!!

Emily 27 Aug 2004 18:01

They are stoats are they not? :?

Rob The Badger 27 Aug 2004 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily
They are stoats are they not? :?

Nope, them's weasels!

Emily 27 Aug 2004 18:34

http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/~aminet/pix/fauna/weasel.jpg



This is a stoat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob The Badger 27 Aug 2004 18:36

If you had any sense you'd realise that weasels and stoats are from the same family. They look very similar. This, is a weasel.

Emily 27 Aug 2004 18:38

I know they are from the same family but I am so sure that is a stoat. :x

Emily 27 Aug 2004 18:41

Actually.... I dont even care :?

Rob The Badger 27 Aug 2004 19:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily
I know they are from the same family but I am so sure that is a stoat. :x

If you right click the image: "weasel". . .Sheesh

Skeleton 27 Aug 2004 19:08

Aaaw... they so cute!

Emily 28 Aug 2004 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily
I know they are from the same family but I am so sure that is a stoat. :x

If you right click the image: "weasel". . .Sheesh


http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoti...t/sterb041.gif

Rob The Badger 28 Aug 2004 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily
I know they are from the same family but I am so sure that is a stoat. :x

If you right click the image: "weasel". . .Sheesh


http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoti...t/sterb041.gif

:p

airhead 30 Aug 2004 13:16

it's a stoat, honestly, weasels do not go white in winter.

Rob The Badger 30 Aug 2004 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by airhead
it's a stoat, honestly, weasels do not go white in winter.


It's an Alaskan weasel. Natural camoflage and all that.

Emily 30 Aug 2004 18:17

I KNEW IT WAS A STOAT!!

WEASELS DO NOT GO WHITE

Emily 30 Aug 2004 18:22

Wait.....

Why am I in here again. 8O

I don't care.......

*slaps self*

Rob The Badger 30 Aug 2004 19:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily
I KNEW IT WAS A STOAT!!

WEASELS DO NOT GO WHITE

. . .they're the same animal. . .you realise that don't you?

airhead 30 Aug 2004 19:10

Re: A Cute Weasel
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
http://home.blarg.net/~critter/dscott/weasel_1.gif

post other cute weasel picture here.

marbled polecat :p

Testify 01 Sep 2004 01:43

does it really matter??? they is all cute ne ways

KebLou 12 Sep 2004 00:48

http://www.wildegypt.com/weasels.JPG

http://wrcmn.org/wrcmn/dugallery/pictures/13_07.jpg

http://www.bmeworld.com/amago/Resour...weasels_tn.jpg

http://pantransit.reptiles.org/image...dweasel_06.jpg


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:28.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.03708 seconds with 11 queries.