mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Feedback Central (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   On changing registered e-mail addy. . . (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4149)

Rob The Badger 29 Jun 2004 23:55

On changing registered e-mail addy. . .
 
I've recently changed my e-mail addy, so, how do I get that registered here? Ta.

The Flying Mouse 29 Jun 2004 23:57

:twisted: Hi Rob.
Just go to profile on the top tool bar, delete your old e mail addy, type in the new one, and submit.

Rob The Badger 30 Jun 2004 00:01

That was my first port of call. However, it happens to be a new hotmail me, which, is seemingly not allowed. Or so it tells me.

The Flying Mouse 30 Jun 2004 00:04

:twisted: Hotmail accounts were stoped from being acceptable a few months ago.
Have you got an e mail accountt from your internet provider you can use?

Rob The Badger 30 Jun 2004 00:08

Yes. . .but I'm too tired. . .I'll do it in the morning. Cheers for the info.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:42.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.05022 seconds with 11 queries.