![]() |
Guess the bands age..??
Paul..........?
Randy.......? John..........? Mark.........? CC............? Take you guesses..... |
In relative order:
53 23 19 26 31 |
Paul - 28
Randy - 25 John - 42 Mark - 45 CC - 27 |
Paul is quite obviously over 50. . .wrinkles! 8O
|
Ok, don't believe Paul is over 50 :lol: but he must be older than 28...so I guess he's 38... don't beat me Mr. Crook! If I wouldn't have some reasons for that guessing, I would say, just by the way you look, 30.. :D
Would say Randy is...uaahhhh...that's hard. 36??? 26??? 16??? Choose, what you like, Randy... John??? 43? Mark...hm...45? CC...30? Not sure about any age I guessed, so everything not binding! :lol: Why the hell didn't I ask!? :? Be sure, that will keep me awake tonight! Thanks, Heli :evil: :twisted: Miriam |
CC told me she is 28... 8)
Randy told me he is 34 :) Paul said his age as well, but i can't remember 8O how the hell could I forget this? :roll: I don't know where my thoughts were... :? :wtf: :nuts: lol...I guess that will keep me awake tonight too, miriam so both of us are not alone... :mrgreen: :zzz: |
Quote:
I think Randy is about 33.... John is 43....cus he said when he posted, and Mark looks about 45... I think CC looks about 28.. Emily |
Quote:
|
|
:keke: :keke: :keke:
|
8O
|
|
Quote:
Funny how my hair's stayed the same but I have a beard growing up my face. . . :D :D |
Another thread hijacked by Rob's obsession with Paul
|
Quote:
|
Deleted because it was wrong. . .
|
Seriously though, does anyone know the actual ages for the band members. Paul can't be that old as Anthrax has been around, well, not very long.
|
Quote:
And the reason of this post is to GUESS the ages :wink: |
Quote:
Quote:
Thats why I said 38 not why I think looks that old. Quote:
|
Quote:
He could've been 5... 8O Or say he was about 8 at his first concert....that would make him around 31 or so... He could have still went to concerts when he was young.... Emily |
He has really bad taste for a 30 year old. . .
anyway, I think Miriam's probably nailed it here. |
Quote:
He still looks very young... His face is still so baby faced! I think he is about 30...maybe at the highest 32, but thats it! Maybe 29? Emily |
There is no way Paul is in his 20's :shock:...... He is around 36/37....
|
I think hes below 36!!!
And im talking about late 20's here.... |
Quote:
.63 ylsuoivbo s'eH |
| All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:21. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.