mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   MLUKFC Shopping Mall (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Rare Bat 2 CD in tyre box for sale (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3962)

bathelmet 20 May 2004 10:42

Rare Bat 2 CD in tyre box for sale
 
I just want to let you all know that I have for sale a very rare limited edition of Bat 2. It is a picture disc and is presented in a plastic box shaped like a motorbike tyre. It comes with a full colour booklet containing all the lyrics and it is still factory sealed. This is a very rare CD which has never been played. Incase you're wondering why I'm selling such a good item, I already have one of my own and was given this one as a gift. There's no point in me having 2 when one of you lucky people could own it. If you are interested please send me a PM with offers (I will ship all over the world) and I can send you photos of it if you want. A great chance to own one of the rarest Meat Loaf CDs around.

evil nickname 20 May 2004 11:38

That is a very cool version indeed. Mine isn't factory sealed anymore, but then again, the oversized (15*15cm/6*6") booklet that comes with it, is signed by Meat.
When I handed it to him, he had to turn it over a couple of times, because (apperently) he hadn't seen it before :)


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:18.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.02794 seconds with 11 queries.