mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Revision (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3931)

Cathie 15 May 2004 21:30

Revision
 
I am sick to death of revision. Haven't done a lot and my exams start next week so met up with my friend to do some today. Have been revising psychology all afternoon and my brain has completely melted...even with music on...ARGH! :evil:

KebLou 16 May 2004 02:17

Revision, revision and more revision, I'm fed up of it too, best thing to do is to go for a long bike ride or anything to take your mind off of it. Or at least thats what I do.

CarolM 16 May 2004 02:26

feel for you both, :( dont worry guys , :lol: im sure the hard work will pay off , :wink: infact i know it will good luck guys. :lol:

Rob The Badger 16 May 2004 10:37

Revision, yeah, I really should do some. . .

Cathie 16 May 2004 13:49

...I can't get into revision...never have been able to...my excuse is that cramming at the last minute works for me because I don't have time to forget it :wink: ...I've actually been good this year and started earlier than usual...not sure how long it will last though...

CarolM 17 May 2004 02:59

it will last as long as you want it to hun, :lol: got every faith in ya. :wink: and everyone else :wink:

RSG 17 May 2004 03:26

I'm not gonna bother with it, its hopeless :roll: :wink:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:56.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.04519 seconds with 11 queries.