mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Can you escape the crimson room? (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3926)

AndyK 15 May 2004 00:27

Can you escape the crimson room?
 
this should keep R busy for a while :lmao:

:lurk:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/crimsonroom.html

KebLou 15 May 2004 00:39

argh, its hard!

Chris 15 May 2004 00:49

By chuff that took a bit of solving!!!!!

KebLou 15 May 2004 00:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
By chuff that took a bit of solving!!!!!

tell me! I gave up in the end.

Chris 15 May 2004 00:51

You unscrew the doorknob with the screwdriver!!!

KebLou 15 May 2004 00:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
You unscrew the doorknob with the screwdriver!!!

Where is the screwdriver?

Chris 15 May 2004 01:03

locked in the safe of course!!!

Crystal Eyes 15 May 2004 01:11

What safe?! :cry:

Heli 15 May 2004 09:35

I can't get into the safe!!!! :x

Rob The Badger 15 May 2004 10:15

I remember this one. . .completed it while back. Took me ages.

Heli 15 May 2004 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
I remember this one. . .completed it while back. Took me ages.

Awww Help me Rob!!!
Pretty Pretty Please!! :D :D :wink:

black dog 15 May 2004 14:02

Yippee!!! I did it. I'm free of the crimson room.

Rob The Badger 15 May 2004 14:09

ARGH. . .I CAN'T REMEMBER HOW TO OPEN THE SAFE!

Crystal Eyes 15 May 2004 14:39

Call me stupid but WHAT SAFE?! :cry:

Heli 15 May 2004 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystal Eyes
Call me stupid but WHAT SAFE?! :cry:

The red box....the one in the locked draw

Crystal Eyes 15 May 2004 14:48

That's supposed to be a safe?! :oops: I can't get into it either. :(

The Flying Mouse 15 May 2004 15:06

:twisted: Don't know about the crimson room :roll: , but i've been trying to get out of this padded cell for years now :nuts:

Heli 15 May 2004 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystal Eyes
That's supposed to be a safe?! :oops: I can't get into it either. :(

I think thats supposed to be a safe.......i put the ring on it! :lol:

Rob The Badger 15 May 2004 15:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystal Eyes
That's supposed to be a safe?! :oops: I can't get into it either. :(

I think thats supposed to be a safe.......i put the ring on it! :lol:

That's not the safe. Shake the curtains to get the other ring. The rod you need is behind the matress.

tukayaway 15 May 2004 16:57

So where is the battery?

KebLou 15 May 2004 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystal Eyes
That's supposed to be a safe?! :oops: I can't get into it either. :(

I think thats supposed to be a safe.......i put the ring on it! :lol:

That's not the safe. Shake the curtains to get the other ring. The rod you need is behind the matress.

How do you get to the rod, I found a battery is that what you are talking about?

Rob The Badger 15 May 2004 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by keb
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystal Eyes
That's supposed to be a safe?! :oops: I can't get into it either. :(

I think thats supposed to be a safe.......i put the ring on it! :lol:

That's not the safe. Shake the curtains to get the other ring. The rod you need is behind the matress.

How do you get to the rod, I found a battery is that what you are talking about?

No, Click the pillow, click on matress.

KebLou 15 May 2004 19:17

got it, I've got the box open and it plsys something then what?

KebLou 15 May 2004 19:35

YES, I'm out, :P :P :P :P :p :p

Testify 15 May 2004 19:36

woo im out hehe :D


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:34.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.02796 seconds with 11 queries.