mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Msn display names (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3551)

KebLou 14 Mar 2004 21:08

Msn display names
 
I'm interested to see everyones display names for Msn or Yahoo as mine is influenced by Meat so I was wondering if everyones is.
Well mine is Did I say that? (Well Meat you did) and I couldn't have said it better myself.

Hope you like it but it will soon be changed as I've had it to long so I'm looking for suggestions as well for a new name.
Thank you all.[/i]

Heli 14 Mar 2004 21:25

Mine is:
| |**Heli**| |Which makes heli happier than a happy heli on a happier heli happy holiday!!


Neil said it in the Chat room once and i just thought it was funny

Testify 14 Mar 2004 22:02

mines just Testify... borin huh

Chris 14 Mar 2004 22:10

Mine says chris and then the rest of it changes regularly

At the moment it says "You're not hardcore unless you act ahrdcore" - A quote from School Of Rock

Emily 14 Mar 2004 22:18

Mine is:

"Mmmm...Babys got ass...!"

Emily

Caz 14 Mar 2004 22:51

My msn name is just caz but rest of it changes according to my mood and what my sense of humour is at the time :lol:

Chris 01 Apr 2004 02:34

At the moment I am on a Monty Python theme with mine.
We have had:

I'm Brian and so's my wife

Wewease Wodger

Romans Go Home

He's Not The Messiah, He's a very naughty boy

Currently

If I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bink lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Will be changing it again shortly!!

KebLou 01 Apr 2004 10:59

Mine stayed the same, but normally I switch between, Keb the best, Hyper-D, I'm a MC come and get me.

Rob The Badger 01 Apr 2004 17:33

Currently "Wizard Of Odd". It gets changed regularly.

evil nickname 01 Apr 2004 18:51

Basically it's "Evil Nickname [- smartass remark of the moment -]" where the "smartass remark of the moment" can be anything.

Currently, it's "kaasloze onzichtbare cirkles"

black dog 02 Apr 2004 09:25

Mines just Black Dog

Miranda 06 Apr 2004 11:59

MSN buddies
 
Hey! I'm a newbie!

My name is Miranda, I'm 20 and I live in Sweden.
I just gotta say, I've had the best time browsing through these threads. You all seem like such a fun bunch! :D

I don't have any Meat-loving friends so if anyone wants a new MSN buddy, please add me. I'm so very deprived of interesting conversations.

My addy is; miranda05@hotmail.com

Have a nice day people!

Keep Rocking 06 Apr 2004 18:28

Hi Miranda!
welcome on this board! You will definitely having fun here :D :D
Yvonne

Miranda 06 Apr 2004 20:14

Thanks!!

I was wondering, what's the percentage of girls here?

[RDH]draconia 06 Apr 2004 20:31

mine is just zoea42 as zoe is my name and 42 is the meaning of life,the universe and everything (hitchhickers guide to the galaxy)

draconia

shadow1000001 07 Apr 2004 04:27

Mine's just Maria with a bat flying in front of it.
I apparently don't have much of an imagination 8O

Hi Miranda, look forward to chatting with you soon :wink:


Maria

bambi 09 Apr 2004 16:13

bananafish rule the world (pineapples girl!).

yes i'm mad!!!
:roll: :P :roll:

Shadows On The Wall 11 Apr 2004 11:23

im going to be extremely cheeky now, since i havent been here for ages, whats is everyones msn addy's? im always on msn, but neva anyone to chat to, shout them out, im gona create a new account decidcated to chatting to people from here

Fallen Angel 13 Apr 2004 19:29

neverstoprocking@hotmail.com

KebLou 13 Apr 2004 22:17

I'm back to my normal self, in other words its Keb.

meat loaf is my god 21 Apr 2004 23:30

Mine is "Its not how we die its why we die for wich we are remberd"

Chris 23 Apr 2004 01:39

Mine has changed yet again

It now says "It was clearly a very stupid mattress" which is a quote form Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy - the scene where Marvin is walking slowly in circles on account of having got one of his legs stuck in the mud!!! (book 3 i think!!!)

KebLou 23 Apr 2004 08:57

Mine is now Enter with the Kebster,I was bored what can I say.

KebLou 23 May 2004 19:18

Fed up with revising so I changed it to Keb 'How do you say Keb in Spanish?'

KebLou 06 Jun 2004 20:20

Keb, dog needs a haircut and bath, Muggins here ends up doing it.

Explains it all, but my dog actually looks like a Schnauzer.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:46.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.02851 seconds with 11 queries.