mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Messages (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   [Metal Loaf] is it possible to buy a "plectrum"? (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2481)

Juan Llanos 31 Oct 2003 13:18

[Metal Loaf] is it possible to buy a "plectrum"?
 
Frist I don't know the correct term in english, in spanish is "púa" and I belive that it's "prong" it's a small piece to play the guitar...

I want to know if it's possible to buy one like Paul used...

bambi 31 Oct 2003 13:22

do u mean plectrum?? the small peice of plastic which u use 2 strum on the strings??

Juan Llanos 31 Oct 2003 13:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by moshachic
do u mean plectrum?? the small peice of plastic which u use 2 strum on the strings??

I don't know... I just can say that it's a small piece like a triangele and it's used to play the guitar...

LP 31 Oct 2003 13:34

Hi ongapisa

Try this link: http://www.musicianshop.com/cgi/musi...n/3fa256266465

Its a UK company but I'm sure they deliver abroad, if not try searches for similar sites in Spain.

Yes, its a plectrum and they come in all colours and thickness!

Luke

Juan Llanos 31 Oct 2003 13:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by LP
Hi ongapisa

Try this link: http://www.musicianshop.com/cgi/musi...n/3fa256266465

Its a UK company but I'm sure they deliver abroad, if not try searches for similar sites in Spain.

Yes, its a plectrum and they come in all colours and thickness!

Luke

This is what I want... "picks"....

http://www.musicianshop.com/Images/pw_green_picks.jpg

But I want one like the one Paul used... I mean in the pick written "Metal Loaf" and "Paul Crook" sign in the other side, in black colour....

LP 31 Oct 2003 13:52

Try asking Paul himself really, really nicely! I heard a few months back that he was replying to emails sent via his website...must be worth a shot??

www.metalloaf.com

Luke

Juan Llanos 31 Oct 2003 14:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by LP
Try asking Paul himself really, really nicely! I heard a few months back that he was replying to emails sent via his website...must be worth a shot??

www.metalloaf.com

Luke


Thanks I do it... but I try here too... maybe someone can ansewer my question...

Dave 31 Oct 2003 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by LP
Try asking Paul himself really, really nicely!

Yes, you can e-mail Paul directly @ the site. Sometimes the band do not have easy access to the Internet while traveling, and it might take a little while before you get an answer. Paul is usually pretty good with responding when he can.

ROCK ON FIRE BALL!!!

heat 31 Oct 2003 19:23

Gonna make you really jealous now.... :lol: :lol: :lol:


Last year at Cardiff, hubbs and i were in the 6th row, centre stage, and Meat threw out a plectrum that he had just been playing his guitar with - and hubbs - who's half blind, actually caught it!!!!

It now has pride of place in a frame on top of my T.V. :D

sherrie87 31 Oct 2003 22:59

I've seen a few of Paul's stage used "Metal Loaf" picks for sale on ebay quite cheaply, that might be a good place to look.

Sherrie

ROSIE 02 Nov 2003 15:40

At the moment there are Meat Loaf gutair picks for sale on E-bay some are £18.99 and some are £12.99 a set they are new, hope that helps



Rosie

christa 02 Nov 2003 17:34

Plectrums
 
Hi guys.
I dont think you can buy them with Meat Loaf on, I got one at Sheffield a few years ago. Meat threw some into the audience and I caught one. I have it in the frame with his signed photo.
Try writing to the Left Bank Organisation, if you plead and beg eonough they might send you one.
Good Luck
Christa

Juan Llanos 02 Nov 2003 17:40

Re: Plectrums
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by christabales
Hi guys.
I dont think you can buy them with Meat Loaf on, I got one at Sheffield a few years ago. Meat threw some into the audience and I caught one. I have it in the frame with his signed photo.
Try writing to the Left Bank Organisation, if you plead and beg eonough they might send you one.
Good Luck
Christa

I don't look for Meat Loaf one... I'm looking for Metal Loaf, for Paul.... and in ebay I don't find it.

ROSIE 02 Nov 2003 18:02

Item number picks with meat loaf on 256970211

Rosie

ROSIE 02 Nov 2003 18:03

Sorry it;s an ebay item number

Rosie

Juan Llanos 02 Nov 2003 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROSIE
Item number picks with meat loaf on 256970211

Invalid Item
The item you requested (256970211) is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.

I can not find it...

ROSIE 02 Nov 2003 18:14

pm me with you email address and I'll send you the page


Rosie

Juan Llanos 02 Nov 2003 18:34

Thanks to Rosie.

eBay Meat Loaf pick but I'm looking Paul Crook pick... just that.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:40.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.03005 seconds with 11 queries.