mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   My father came home... (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2258)

White of High 04 Oct 2003 15:28

My father came home...
 
Hi everybody!
I'm happy! Yesterday my father came back from the hospital after 3 months. If you remember I said my father had got a heart-attack at the beginning of July. Yes, he was between life and death. Some weeks ago he had got an operation Baipass(?) during 5 hours. And my father came back after 3 months... He will has a rehabilitation til 3 weeks but after he will finally come home!

Rob The Badger 04 Oct 2003 16:51

That's great news! Wish him well from all of us :D .

Sapphire Lady 04 Oct 2003 17:53

That's great White. You must be very happy. :D

mariella 04 Oct 2003 17:56

I am very happy to read about this, White! :D

xxx

Mariella

MBrevard 04 Oct 2003 18:05

That's wonderful news, WOH!!!

Give him a hug from everyone here!!

Love,
MB
xxx

White of High 04 Oct 2003 18:07

Thanks the words!!!

dottie 04 Oct 2003 18:11

White so pleased for you, give our love and hugs to your dad, and long may he continue to improve in health.

Michel 04 Oct 2003 18:26

Great news, White. I'm very happy for you.

CarolM 04 Oct 2003 18:40

great news white :D ,lotsa hugs to you all. :wink:

Testify 04 Oct 2003 18:43

great news white!!

ROSIE 04 Oct 2003 18:59

Great news White don't worrand he his fitter than ever

he'll be fine the same thing happened to my husband in 1988 and he is fitter than ever, boring but well

Rosie

The Flying Mouse 04 Oct 2003 19:09

:twisted: That's great news White :D .
Please pass on to him everyone's best wishes from here :D .

Terri 04 Oct 2003 19:12

:D Thats really great news, I'm so pleased for you!

Bren 04 Oct 2003 19:15

That is good news White of High, i am glad to hear that

Bren

original sin 04 Oct 2003 19:17

White I am very pleased for you and your family - I didn't realise that he was still in hospital. It has been such a long time

shadow1000001 04 Oct 2003 21:32

I am so happy for you. That is wonderful news :D

Chris 04 Oct 2003 21:38

Great News WOH, give him all our regards adn best wishes!!

heat 04 Oct 2003 22:22

That's Fab news WOH, you must be very relieved. Hope he cotinues to improve :D

Jen 05 Oct 2003 03:12

Great news White, best wishes :D

Cathie 05 Oct 2003 22:45

That is fantastic news! really pleased for u. best wishes. :D

White of High 05 Oct 2003 23:22

Thank you very much! Really thanks!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:56.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.03794 seconds with 11 queries.