mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   How To Be Truly Happy In This Crazy World (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2232)

Vickip 29 Sep 2003 05:05

How To Be Truly Happy In This Crazy World
 
How To Be Truly Happy In This Crazy Old World

http://www.palletmastersworkshop.com/happy.html

Vicki

dottie 29 Sep 2003 09:30

Vicki you surpassed yourself - wonderful - what a start to the day :D

heat 29 Sep 2003 09:44

LOVE IT!!!!!!

Chris 29 Sep 2003 14:10

very cool

Testify 29 Sep 2003 15:41

heehee nice one!! :lol:

Wild_Honey 29 Sep 2003 15:48

Awwww really cute! :D Great one, Vicki!

Terri 29 Sep 2003 15:54

:lol: Luv It! :lol:

Vickip 29 Sep 2003 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
Vicki you surpassed yourself - wonderful - what a start to the day :D

Thanks Dottie :)
And you're welcome everybody ... I'm glad you enjoyed it :))

Vicki

Tim 29 Sep 2003 19:01

Funny link!! :lol:

Rob The Badger 29 Sep 2003 19:35

:lol:

plukie 29 Sep 2003 19:45

Love it!!!!

ROSIE 29 Sep 2003 19:47

Thank-you Vicki you have no idea how much cheering up I need

Thank-you Thank-you


Rosie

Vickip 29 Sep 2003 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROSIE
Thank-you Vicki you have no idea how much cheering up I need

Thank-you Thank-you


Rosie

You're welcome Rosie :))
Just glad I could help ! Actually I should thank my Aunt .. she sent it to me last night, and it really cheered me up too :)

Vicki

shadow1000001 29 Sep 2003 21:00

Thank you Vicki, The best way to start the day is with a laugh :D


Maria

Chris 29 Sep 2003 21:17

Nice one mate!!!

Vickip 29 Sep 2003 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadow1000001
Thank you Vicki, The best way to start the day is with a laugh :D


Maria

I'm glad you enjoyed it :))
My Aunt sent it to me last night ... and I really got a kick out of it too!
Vicki

original sin 29 Sep 2003 22:12

Cheers Vicki - i needed that 8)

Vickip 29 Sep 2003 22:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by original sin
Cheers Vicki - i needed that 8)

Cheers Sin ... just glad I could help :))
Vicki

sherrie87 01 Oct 2003 05:19

Loved it Vicki! I actually have 4 dachshunds (the kids in the neighborhood call them "hot dog dogs") and we've considered buying those hotdog bun with ketchup and mustard costumes for them, just like in the link. I think it would be hysterical, but the darn things are $40 each. Yikes.

Sherrie

Vickip 01 Oct 2003 17:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherrie87
Loved it Vicki! I actually have 4 dachshunds (the kids in the neighborhood call them "hot dog dogs") and we've considered buying those hotdog bun with ketchup and mustard costumes for them, just like in the link. I think it would be hysterical, but the darn things are $40 each. Yikes.

Sherrie

Great !! That's a riot :lol:
But $40 each ?? Yikes is right :roll:

Vicki


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:10.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.04169 seconds with 12 queries.