mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Feedback Central (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Signature (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20138)

ThatWriterGuy 10 Sep 2016 18:50

Signature
 
EDIT: Never mind: resolved!

Ironically it's attached to the bottom of this post.

Wario 11 Sep 2016 23:36

I keep forgetting youre the Doode

ThatWriterGuy 11 Sep 2016 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wario (Post 617289)
I keep forgetting youre the Doode

Yeah, me too.

Adje 11 Sep 2016 23:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatWriterGuy (Post 617290)
Yeah, me too.

I don't know either of you. But Wario posted here so I guess you're kinda important... somewhere, someplace...

ThatWriterGuy 11 Sep 2016 23:42

No more important than the next guy :cool:

stretch37 12 Sep 2016 00:57

Completely off topic to signatures, but as far as site functionality goes, I just realized there's a multi-quote button. :shock:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:55.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.03231 seconds with 11 queries.