mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Messages (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Sitting Here !! (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19197)

Fire Ball 23 May 2013 00:33

Sitting Here !!
 
I'm in Manchester , in my room where I always am when not on a plane, bus or Dressing room when on tour . Always by myself . Except Frances IS always there even though I never see her or anyone .( I am going to see Star trek with Paul tomorrow, afternoon.)( Front page news) She is So great but then again so is the band and crew . It is a very strange day . It is the end of one era. Just getting on a different Highway . Did you know the first show we did in the UK was at the Manchester Apollo in 1978 , after we did "old Grey Whistle test" Then we went to London and played Hammersmith. "The NME REVIEW of the London show the next day was a 2 page headline "FAT OUT OF HELL" ACROSS 2 PAGES. I bet that guy is bald and out weighs me now by 6 stone now lol . His review, I don't remember him every talking about the music just about what we were all wearing and how big I was!! He called us "the worst band in the entire world". Which from that one line we got more press than you could imagine. When played Central Park in 1978 to the largest crowd they had have ever had ( at that time) There was more press from all over the world because of the NME review. ( so Thank You NME) Don't know what my point is here I just feel very strange. I know at times On this site , I have gotten angry, said things I should have never said to some of you ! Please except my apology .
I guess I just want you to know I know where my real friends are and I really love you all !! I guess this is my way of saying THANK YOU SO MUCH !! by the way . They are giving Jimmy a doctorate/degree from Amherst this week. I joked with him ater Nottingham I got an Honorary degree from Middle
Tennessee State College. I guess there was no point to all this except to say I love you !!
Meat

Wario 23 May 2013 00:36

awesome meat thats freaking fantastic. You should be in the third star trek movie! Youd be a great villain and could get you an oscar!

Sebastian. 23 May 2013 00:38

No thank you Meat! You've been awesome.

Fire Ball 23 May 2013 00:38

My Oscar is coming , or at least a Nom. 2019 is the year !! I got money on it "2 dollars Canadian"
M

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wario (Post 592522)
awesome meat thats freaking fantastic. You should be in the third star trek movie! Youd be a great villain and could get you an oscar!


Vickip 23 May 2013 00:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 592521)
I'm in Manchester , in my room where I always am when not on a plane, bus or Dressing room when on tour . Always by myself . Except Frances IS always there even though I never see her or anyone .( I am going to see Star trek with Paul tomorrow, afternoon.)( Front page news) She is So great but then again so is the band and crew . It is a very strange day . It is the end of one era. Just getting on a different Highway . Did you know the first show we did in the UK was at the Manchester Apollo in 1978 , after we did "old Grey Whistle test" Then we went to London and played Hammersmith. "The NME REVIEW of the London show the next day was a 2 page headline "FAT OUT OF HELL" ACROSS 2 PAGES. I bet that guy is bald and out weighs me now by 6 stone now lol . His review, I don't remember him every talking about the music just about what we were all wearing and how big I was!! He called us "the worst band in the entire world". Which from that one line we got more press than you could imagine. When played Central Park in 1978 to the largest crowd they had have ever had ( at that time) There was more press from all over the world because of the NME review. ( so Thank You NME) Don't know what my point is here I just feel very strange. I know at times On this site , I have gotten angry, said things I should have never said to some of you ! Please except my apology .
I guess I just want you to know I know where my real friends are and I really love you all !! I guess this is my way of saying THANK YOU SO MUCH !! by the way . They are giving Jimmy a doctorate/degree from Amherst this week. I joked with him ater Nottingham I got an Honorary degree from Middle
Tennessee State College. I guess there was no point to all this except to say I love you !!
Meat

What a great post :D And all I can say is I love you too Meat :heart: Can't wait to see you again when you come back to the US !

Wario 23 May 2013 00:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 592525)
My Oscar is coming , or at least a Nom. 2019 is the year !! I got money on it "2 dollars Canadian"
M

Maybe perform Masculine at the 2019 Oscars? :lol:

melon 23 May 2013 00:41

Aw Meat, personally, no need to apologise to me, but if it means anything to you, it's accepted :)

Star Trek - BRILLIANT movie, I loved it.

I'm feeling very odd too, hard to say how, and would be totally different to you. Very emotional.

Thanks for giving me the time of my life doing what you do Meat :)

See you on Saturday...

Tregaye 23 May 2013 00:41

Aww Meat, we love you too! Saturday is going to be so emotional for you all, I am sure it will be fantastic. Enjoy Star Trek, wish I could come!!

Vickip 23 May 2013 00:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wario (Post 592527)
Maybe perform Masculine at the 2019 Oscars? :lol:

:lmao:

DJLeen 23 May 2013 00:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 592521)
I'm in Manchester , in my room where I always am when not on a plane, bus or Dressing room when on tour . Always by myself . Except Frances IS always there even though I never see her or anyone .( I am going to see Star trek with Paul tomorrow, afternoon.)( Front page news) She is So great but then again so is the band and crew . It is a very strange day . It is the end of one era. Just getting on a different Highway . Did you know the first show we did in the UK was at the Manchester Apollo in 1978 , after we did "old Grey Whistle test" Then we went to London and played Hammersmith. "The NME REVIEW of the London show the next day was a 2 page headline "FAT OUT OF HELL" ACROSS 2 PAGES. I bet that guy is bald and out weighs me now by 6 stone now lol . His review, I don't remember him every talking about the music just about what we were all wearing and how big I was!! He called us "the worst band in the entire world". Which from that one line we got more press than you could imagine. When played Central Park in 1978 to the largest crowd they had have ever had ( at that time) There was more press from all over the world because of the NME review. ( so Thank You NME) Don't know what my point is here I just feel very strange. I know at times On this site , I have gotten angry, said things I should have never said to some of you ! Please except my apology .
I guess I just want you to know I know where my real friends are and I really love you all !! I guess this is my way of saying THANK YOU SO MUCH !! by the way . They are giving Jimmy a doctorate/degree from Amherst this week. I joked with him ater Nottingham I got an Honorary degree from Middle
Tennessee State College. I guess there was no point to all this except to say I love you !!
Meat

Love you too Meat !! :heart: Will be there in Manchester next saturday!!!

JennaG 23 May 2013 00:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 592521)
Don't know what my point is here I just feel very strange. I know at times On this site , I have gotten angry, said things I should have never said to some of you ! Please except my apology .
I guess I just want you to know I know where my real friends are and I really love you all !! I guess this is my way of saying THANK YOU SO MUCH !! by the way . They are giving Jimmy a doctorate/degree from Amherst this week. I joked with him ater Nottingham I got an Honorary degree from Middle
Tennessee State College. I guess there was no point to all this except to say I love you !!
Meat

Aaaw Meat, we love you too. :heart:

We all say things that we regret occasionally but true friends are there for us, through thick and thin because that is what friends do.

Enjoy your film tomorrow. :D

Vickip 23 May 2013 00:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennaG (Post 592533)
Aaaw Meat, we love you too. :heart:

We all say things that we regret occasionally but true friends are there for us, through thick and thin because that is what friends do.

Enjoy your film tomorrow. :D

:up:

LucyK! 23 May 2013 00:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 592521)
It is the end of one era...

OK, we've got to stop this until after Saturday otherwise we're all going to be a mess!

suzieq 23 May 2013 00:46

Meat,

It's just evident that you love your fans so much. Thanks for being so accessible and candid here. No matter what you had to post, you certainly will always have a loyal audience here. Friends, yes, for sure.

:heart: ya right back,
Suzanne

Sebastian. 23 May 2013 00:47

If you want you can come to Alton Towers with Mel and me on Friday. New rides just opened...

suzieq 23 May 2013 00:51

Afterthought: Congrats to Jimmy!

CarylB 23 May 2013 00:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 592521)
It is a very strange day . It is the end of one era. Just getting on a different Highway .........
I guess I just want you to know I know where my real friends are and I really love you all !! I guess this is my way of saying THANK YOU SO MUCH !! by the way ................. I guess there was no point to all this except to say I love you !!
Meat

Strange days for us too .. and a highway we want to stay on with you Meat :-) I'm reminded of the woman who'd seen you for the first time at Cardiff this tour and said "I've never seen and felt such a wall of love coming from all round an arena all aimed at one man standing on a stage!!"

I replied "And you'll never have seen such a wall of love coming from one man on stage aimed at those who follow him!"

There's always a point in saying "I love you!!" :-) So ... backatcha to the power of 10 ;)

Caryl xx

JennaG 23 May 2013 00:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucyK! (Post 592535)
OK, we've got to stop this until after Saturday otherwise we're all going to be a mess!

Too late, I'm there already. :(

(I'm really having to fight these tears back now)

Adje 23 May 2013 00:53

Thanks for the kind words...

still, every now and then we need to kick your butt. You know... just because...


:twisted::lol:

roomster 23 May 2013 00:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 592521)
... I guess there was no point to all this except to say I love you !!
Meat

And we love YOU! :heart: :heart: :heart:

CarylB 23 May 2013 00:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wario (Post 592527)
Maybe perform Masculine at the 2019 Oscars? :lol:

Not sure I can take 2 wtf moments in a single hour!! :lmao:

melon 23 May 2013 00:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sebastian. (Post 592537)
If you want you can come to Alton Towers with Mel and me on Friday. New rides just opened...

We'll look after you Meat :twisted:

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzieq (Post 592540)
Afterthought: Congrats to Jimmy!

Yes, congrats Jim :)

tonyloaf 23 May 2013 00:55

Meat, Thank you!! You have given me the time of my life on your tours , and this tour is one that will live on forever! I look forward to the meet and greet on sat.
Somehow for me to say thank you doesn't feel enough but I mean it THANK YOU.

Watch out at the Cinema , popcorn very expensive :)

Battybarb 23 May 2013 01:02

thank you Meat for every brilliant concert that I have been to over the years and am really looking forward to Manchester on Saturday

Netty 23 May 2013 01:03

such a sweet thoughts dear Meat, i feel like crying all week and now i read this post and i think i'm done :cry:, i only wish i could be there with you on saturday, love You always :heart:

Netty


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:56.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.03271 seconds with 11 queries.