mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   MLUKFC Shopping Mall (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   backing tracks REQUEST (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19145)

dalearmstrong18 06 May 2013 15:47

backing tracks REQUEST
 
I was just wondering if anyone knew where i could find a backing track for Frying pan or any of the HIAHB stuff. I pretty much have every meat loaf backing track available but its driving me crazy that i cant find the ones i mentioned. Any help would be appreciated :)

The Flying Mouse 06 May 2013 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by dalearmstrong18 (Post 590834)
I was just wondering if anyone knew where i could find a backing track for Frying pan or any of the HIAHB stuff. I pretty much have every meat loaf backing track available but its driving me crazy that i cant find the ones i mentioned. Any help would be appreciated :)

:twisted: Hi Dale.
You can find a backing track for Frying Pan here :up:

As for HIHB tracks, i'm afraid I can't help :sad:

If you come across some, please let me know :wink:

dalearmstrong18 06 May 2013 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 590837)
:twisted: Hi Dale.
You can find a backing track for Frying Pan here :up:

As for HIHB tracks, i'm afraid I can't help :sad:

If you come across some, please let me know :wink:

Thanks very much !!! :D
I will indeed :)

Wario 06 May 2013 17:51

Im hoping to get a Giving tree BT made at some point.

dalearmstrong18 06 May 2013 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wario (Post 590848)
Im hoping to get a Giving tree BT made at some point.

Giving tree BT would be amazing !!!! One of my favourites from HIAHB


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:55.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.02579 seconds with 11 queries.