mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Loaf! Camera! Action! (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   What was your favorite sequined jacket Meat wore on Celebrity Apprentice? (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16943)

Wario 24 May 2011 19:30

What was your favorite sequined jacket Meat wore on Celebrity Apprentice?
 
This is ridiculous, but Meat had the most interesting Boardroom apparel....ever.

Lets go down the line (all shots sourced from Everything Louder):

The Black Jacket's worn most often, variety of designs were present from skulls to roses, worn during Hot Patootie on stage.

http://www.meatloaf-everythinglouder...mal_CA11_1.jpg

Blue (Los Angeloser video prop, never worn on stage as of yet):

http://www.meatloaf-everythinglouder...rmal_CA5_2.jpg

Red (Los Angeloser video prop, worn during Paradise):

http://www.meatloaf-everythinglouder...al_CA11_41.jpg

Red's kickass. Wish he would've worn it more

Monstro 24 May 2011 20:01

Sorry, had to edit title, that spelling mistake would've bugged the hell outta me

Then read the thread and did that as well.


prefer the black

JennaG 24 May 2011 20:05

I like them all but the red one will always be my favourite.

DJLeen 24 May 2011 20:06

Definitely the red jacked! Love that one! He shines out in that :-)

Vickip 24 May 2011 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skybird14 (Post 545316)
I like them all but the red one will always be my favourite.

:up:

The Flying Mouse 24 May 2011 21:10

:twisted: You missed an option :bleh:
It's been added :mrgreen:

tribrats 24 May 2011 21:12

Always loved him in black.

Love the red jacket in it's own right but I have to say that I think the black on him looks sharpest.

My Dad is colorblind so I also tend to look at things from his point of view. As he'd say, the red is best because it shimmers more.

BostonAngel 24 May 2011 23:04

Love them all. IT's hard to decide. Went with the black one. Love the design on it the most. It's dark, mysterious and sexy. That's what I think - LOL

carole 24 May 2011 23:33

Love the blue the most, blue is his colour, followed by the black sequinned one.

Carole

melon 25 May 2011 06:14

RED! With the black shirt looks better than on the Losangeloser vid.

RSG 25 May 2011 06:48

I said the last one

A Slice Of English 25 May 2011 10:12

Black is definitely my preferred option.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:37.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.03637 seconds with 11 queries.