mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   your favorite US presedent? (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16775)

Wario 13 Apr 2011 01:10

your favorite US presedent?
 
for me: Teddy Roosevelt. Charisma all over the place, great adventure, and energetic. and he changed America life as we know it. He made everything cleaner and brought America into a very successful 20th centry

GDW 13 Apr 2011 02:33

Richard Nixon. A true great Pres.:lol:

madagascar 13 Apr 2011 15:34

Where's the poll? :(

A Slice Of English 13 Apr 2011 18:06

Surely it's "President"?

And inevitably I have no favourite as I am neither American nor intertested in American politics.

Monstro 13 Apr 2011 18:32

Clinton....................he screwed everyone lol

Evil One 13 Apr 2011 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Slice Of English (Post 542568)
Surely it's "President"?

And inevitably I have no favourite as I am neither American nor intertested in American politics.

Shirley it's 'interested' and I agree that I too am neither American nor intertested in American politics. :twisted:

JaysScout 13 Apr 2011 19:19

Ronald Wilson Reagan.

The Flying Mouse 13 Apr 2011 19:27

:twisted: George Dubya Bush.

A comedy gift to the world :mrgreen:

A Slice Of English 13 Apr 2011 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil One (Post 542570)
Shirley it's 'interested'

Surely it's "surely"?

:tumble:

Evil One 13 Apr 2011 19:52

Don't call me surely. :shock:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:37.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.03570 seconds with 11 queries.