mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tyre Tracks & Broken Hearts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Whats your Top Ten Non-Jim songs (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15990)

Wario 12 Oct 2010 09:24

Whats your Top Ten Non-Jim songs
 
  1. Masculine
  2. Modern Girl
  3. California
  4. Where The Rubber Meets The Road
  5. Did I Say That?
  6. Los Angeloser
  7. Testify
  8. Piece of the Action
  9. Rock & Roll Hero
  10. If I Can't Have You

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...arioSmiley.gif

Evil One 12 Oct 2010 10:36

Blind As A Bat
Prize Fight Lover
Not A Dry Eye
Modern Girl
Testify
The Monster Is Loose
Where The Rubber Meets The Road
Lost Love
Did I Say That
I'd Lie For You

Elijah's way 12 Oct 2010 11:04

1. Blind As A Bat
2. Song Of Madness
3. Where Angels Sing
4. Not a Dry Eye in the House
5. Man Of Steel
6. Did You Ever Love Somebody
7. Lets Be In Love
8. Standing On The Outside
9. Peace On Earth
10. The Monster Is Loose

White of High 12 Oct 2010 11:48

1. Keeper Keep Us
2. Execution Day
3. Song Of Madness
4. Not A Dry Eye In The House
5. Sailor To A Siren
6. Standing On The Outside
7. Razor's Edge
8. Where The Rubber Meets The Road
9. Blind As A Bat
10. California

allrevvedup 12 Oct 2010 13:25

Did I say that
Living on the outside
Amnesty Is Granted
Midnight at the lost and found
Sailor to a Siren
Running Away From Me
The Monster's loose
California isn't big enough
Love You Out Loud
Testify

madagascar 12 Oct 2010 13:35

Love is not real
Running Away From Me
Peace on Earth
Blind as a Bat
Elvis in Vegas
Song of Madness
Bad Attitude
CHSIB
Blind Before I Stop
Mercury Blues

carole 12 Oct 2010 14:08

Gee it's going to be hard to just pick 10.

Los Angeloser
If I Can't Have You
Like A Rose
Let's Be In Love
I'd lie For You
What About Love
Couldn't Have Said It Better
Alive
California Isn't Big Enough
Living On The Outside

Mr. Happy 17 Oct 2010 08:51

1. Piece of the Action
2. Elvis in Vegas
3. Amnesty Is Granted
4. Song of Madness
5. Couldn't Have Said It Better
6. Boneyard
7. Modern Girl
8. Decadent Wish
9. What About Love
10. Black Betty

TSR 17 Oct 2010 15:20

As It Stands...
 
...Right now, 1413, 17th October 2010:

1. Song Of Madness
2. Love Is Not Real
3. Execution Day
4. Prize Fight Lover
5. I'd Lie For You (& That's The Truth)
6. Couldn't Of Said It Better
7. Standing On The Outside
8. Blind As A Bat
9. Not A Dry Eye In The House
10. Piece Of The Action

(...Although not likely to change drastically. I reserve the right to alter this list at a moments notice:-))

Smithie 18 Oct 2010 16:25

Couldn't Have Said It Better
Living on the Outside
What About Love
Song of Madness
I'd Lie For You
Did I Say That
Blind As a Bat
Elvis in Vegas
Where Angels Sing
Forever Young

GTB 18 Oct 2010 19:18

1.Song of Madness
2.I'd Lie For You
3.Prize Fight Lover
4.Blind As A Bat
5.Not A Dry Eye
6.Couldn't Have Said It Better
7.California
8.Did I Say That
9.If I Can't Have You
10.Rock and Roll Hero

The Flying Mouse 19 Oct 2010 18:33

:twisted: Hard to pick a top 10, but i'll have a go.

Razor's Edge
Piece Of The Action
Standing On The Outside
I'd Lie For You
Did I Say That
Unsaid
Blind As A Bat
Alive
If God Could Talk
Song Of Madness


That wasn't easy :shock:
In particular I feel i've been harsh with the Bad Attitude album.

Wario 19 Oct 2010 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 526828)
In particular I feel i've been harsh with the Bad Attitude album.

a lot of people have. i think its unfairly compared to bat :shrug:

I for one believe its under bat 1 and 2 as his third best.

Meat Loaf_fan 20 Oct 2010 16:52

1. Did I Say That :up:
2. Alive
3. Elvis In Vegas
4. I'd Lie For You (And That's The Truth)
5. Blind As A Bat
6. Couldn't Have Said It Better
7. Not A Dry Eye In The House
8. What About Love
9. Execution Day
10. Living On The Outside

samurai7 20 Oct 2010 21:05

in no particular order

Couldn't Have Said it Better
Piece of the Action
Modern Girl
Midnight at the Lost and Found
Tear Me Down
Not a Dry Eye
Testify
Did I Say That
Sailor to a Siren
Hot Patootie/Whatever Happened to Saturday Night?

edit: the new songs are still a bit fresh to consider yet ;)


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:32.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.05730 seconds with 11 queries.