mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   The Epic Adventures of Oklahoma Loafie (Future Animated Series by Me) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15438)

Wario 07 Aug 2010 09:28

The Epic Adventures of Oklahoma Loafie (Future Animated Series by Me)
 
Hey y'all I am in the process of finalizing my story of each chapter of this series I call THE EPIC ADVENTURES OF OKLAHOMA LOAFIE.

Its a play on Indiana Jones. get it?

Well i'm designing my characters in Adobe Illustrator and animating it with AnimeStudio Pro. if you want to hear about my experiences with the making of this series of films, i'll be updating my blog.

Cast of Notible Characters:

Oklahoma Loafie - Indiana jones/Batman/Luke Skywalker hybrid. Flower shop clerk regularly, but occasionally an over-zellious archeologist. looks like Wario but in Indy attire and no mustache.
Sallah - Oafish middle eastern sidekick to Oklahoma
Commissioner James Gordon - Head of the Oklahoma City Police Department
Detective Harvey Bullock - Lead Detective of the Oklahoma City Police Department
Mr. Gravis Mushnik - Oklahoma's Boss at the flower shop
Mayor Flutie - Coward of a Mayor. Easily manipulated
Yoda - Teaches Loafie the ways of the force.

(Please note B.I.G is the criminal organization that antagonizes Oklahoma Loafie throughout the 8 stories. B.I.G stands for "Big Intelligent Gangsters")

Kingpin - Dardevil Villain. Fat, Bald, and White. Head of B.I.G. Main villain
Jabba the Hutt - Famous Star Wars Villain. Second in command of B.I.G. In charge of B.I.G's criminal actions in Outer Space regions of the empire.
The Penguin - A part of B.I.G. Often does dirty work for Kingpin. Owns a restaurant in upper Oklahoma City and is a drug dealer.
Boss Biggis - A part of B.I.G. Owns a slave camp. Gluttonous and eats like a pig.
Count Dooku - Famous Star Wars character. Jabba's right hand assassin. Very force sensitive.
Okaso the Hutt - Original Hutt I created. Jabba's biggest Rival.
The Morning Wood Murder - Original Assassin I Created. B.I.G Assasain
Unnamed Singing Plant - Inspired by Audrey 2 from Little Shop of Horrors. Loves to Eat Flesh. man Eater.
The Giant Ape - Based on King Kong. Its a 150ft rampaging Ape.

There wil be eight separate adventures with lingering plot elements that connect them all together.

I have Chapter titles and small summaries present here. i wont give too much away.

Oklahoma Loafie and the Treasure of King Boo

Loafie and Sallah find the Golden statue of Greedo, only to be encountered by the Kingpin. Kingpin forces them, at gun point, to help find the Treasure of King Boo.

Oklahoma Loafie and the Raiders of the Lost Shark

Oklahoma Loafie encounters The Penguin who is looking for the Lost Shark of Tatooine. Chaos unfolds.

Oklahoma Loafie and the Morning Wood Murderer

The Morning Wood Murder is hired by B.I.G to kill Oklahoma Loafie.

Oklahoma Loafie and the Man-eating Musical

Oklahoma is given a Plant by someone and brings back to Mr. Mushnik's flower shop. After awhile it starts to get hungary ... for blood. All Music will be taken from the little Shop of Horrors Soundtrack.

Oklahoma Loafie and the Slimy Piece of Worm-Ridden Filth

loafie and Sallah wind up on Tatooine and have a miserable encounter with Jabba the Hutt.

Oklahoma Loafie and the Water Supply Fiasco

Boss Biggis takes Oklahoma City hostage and puts a ransom on its Water Supply. If Oklahoma Loafie cant stop him, Oklahoma City will die of thirst!

Oklahoma Loafie and the Rampage of the Guillotine

Jabba the Hutt Has created a droid assassin designed to behead its target. Its target: government officials who have gotten on B.I.G's bad side. Oklahoma Loafie to the rescue.

Oklahoma Loafie and the Final Confrontation

Oklahoma Loafie's final chapter. Nothing more will be aid other then: King Kong rampage.

I hope my animated first story will be up on a separate channel by December and finishing the lot hopefully with in the course of one 2011.

RadioMaster 07 Aug 2010 09:42

you should get out more

daveake 07 Aug 2010 11:28

I think the world is safer if he doesn't.

daveake 07 Aug 2010 11:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 510149)
you should get out more

This is Wario last time he was "out" ...

http://www.justusboys.com/forum/atta...1&d=1235940978

duke knooby 07 Aug 2010 14:14

wario will have his done before steinman has the bat musical done

The Flying Mouse 07 Aug 2010 15:55

:twisted: ROFLMFAO @ Dave :lmao:

mszee 07 Aug 2010 22:50

What did he say upstairs? I am too bored to read it...

Monstro 08 Aug 2010 00:50

I think this is a brilliant idea and well worth many hours of staying away from here to complete:mrgreen:

Wario 09 Aug 2010 02:51

Here are what some of the artwork Ive created looks like:

Oklahoma Loaf's head. Havent decided how im gonna wanna do the body:

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...0oafieHead.png

Penguin:

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...IE/PENGUIN.png

Kingpin:

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...IE/KINGPIN.png

Jabba:

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...E/JABBAsit.png


Osako:

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...E/OSAKOSit.png

Evil One 09 Aug 2010 09:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarioLoaf (Post 510407)
Osako

It was Okaso above. More attention to detail is required. :twisted:

daveake 09 Aug 2010 09:16

Am I the only one that thinks that all these characters look like Wario?

Wario 09 Aug 2010 09:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil One (Post 510425)
It was Okaso above. More attention to detail is required. :twisted:

Damn. :tired:

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveake (Post 510427)
Am I the only one that thinks that all these characters look like Wario?

The character or me?

If me, Im very humbled by your compliment. I am that beautiful :))

Oh and Dave, love the sheep avatar :eyebrows:

daveake 09 Aug 2010 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarioLoaf (Post 510428)
If me, Im very humbled by your compliment. I am that beautiful :))

Yes, you, of course ... :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarioLoaf (Post 510428)
Oh and Dave, love the sheep avatar :eyebrows:

Baaaaa!

Wario 09 Aug 2010 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveake (Post 510429)
Yes, you, of course ... :-)


24K 09 Aug 2010 16:29

I sometimes think i am in the twilight zone on here ;) LOL..

daveake 09 Aug 2010 16:34

And I thought I told him he was a big fat blob ... :lol:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:25.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.03782 seconds with 11 queries.