| Julie in the rv mirror |
12 Jun 2010 07:29 |
Quote:
Originally Posted by batoutofhell
(Post 500285)
Nice set -- Meat, Van Zandt, Bittan, Weinberg, Beck, but who's on bass? What about saxophone, presuming you have one, and female vocals?
|
See, that's where I struggle; I even had a hard time coming up with a rhythm guitarist, because all the guitarists who came to mind play lead. SVZ came in because he's worked with Max and Roy, and he did play on one Meat track, so, there's some connection.
On bass, my first thought is Geddy Lee, but no, he doesn't seem to fit. Then there's McCartney, but we're back to All-Star band, then. So, then it's either Kasim or, oh hell- Garry Tallent.
Add Clarence Clemons (who else?) on sax, and you've got a nice little band! :facepalm::mrgreen: :lol:
Female vocals? OK, we'll go with Cher and Carly Simon. :lol:
OK, I know- Crystal Talifiero- she can cover vocals, sax and extra guitar!
|