mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Loaf! Camera! Action! (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   51st State (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14336)

mib 18 Mar 2010 23:02

51st State
 
The movie is on Film 4 in the U.k tonight at 10.50pm

firefly 18 Mar 2010 23:11

Thanks buddy for the info. x

PanicLord 18 Mar 2010 23:16

I saw it a while back and it was actually very entertaining! I don't normally like low budget British films or films about drugs or what not, but I watched this because Meat was in it, and was glad I did. Meat was great, but the rest of the film was pretty good too!

RadioMaster 18 Mar 2010 23:24

should pop the disc in again some time, hilarious movie!

lisa01 19 Mar 2010 00:14

51st state
 
I have got this movie on dvd and i thought meat loaf was fantastic in the movie

24K 19 Mar 2010 00:32

An absolutely fantastic film, very funny ! Meat played a superb part, one of his best imo. I have this on dvd and watch it every now and then, its just one of those movies you can watch over and over for me.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:31.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.02230 seconds with 11 queries.