mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   MLUKFC Shopping Mall (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Shopping with Amazon this Christmas? (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13686)

AndyK 15 Oct 2009 16:32

Shopping with Amazon this Christmas?
 
Amazon.co.uk have announced that there's free delivery on all their produces between now and January 1st. Don't forget that for every pound you spend with Amazon you can contribute to the running of this site, just click on the Amazon.co.uk image on the Forums home page or click here.

Hypnobabe 15 Oct 2009 23:30

Andy, any news on how much the forum's earned so far?

Evil One 15 Oct 2009 23:55

£2.86 and a jam doughnut.

samurai7 16 Oct 2009 01:58

I've spent loads on Amazon in the last few weeks, all through the litle linky on the Community page. Do I get a gold star? :mrgreen:

AndyK 16 Oct 2009 10:44

They only pay the commission on £50 boundaries and only every three months (and similar for Euro's for .de and dollars for .com), so far you've not spent enough for us to be paid, but we're not too far off our first payout now.

AndyK 16 Oct 2009 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai7 (Post 472671)
I've spent loads on Amazon in the last few weeks, all through the litle linky on the Community page. Do I get a gold star? :mrgreen:

Just for you ...

http://janconnair.files.wordpress.co.../gold_star.jpg


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:06.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.02895 seconds with 11 queries.