mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Feedback Central (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   embedded videos (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13259)

RadioMaster 26 Jun 2009 08:31

embedded videos
 
cant seem to play embedded youtube videos anymore. When I click on play I always get "an error has occured. please try again later." Although when I go directly to youtube i dont have any problems...

The Flying Mouse 26 Jun 2009 17:34

:twisted: Could be that the vids you want to post have the embed function disabled.

Reason for this is that the poster might want viewers to go to the page therefore leaving more comments.

RadioMaster 27 Jun 2009 18:20

sorry, misunderstanding here...i wasnt talking about videos that I'm posting, it's happening to every single video that I try to play on this site.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:50.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.04936 seconds with 11 queries.