mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Feedback Central (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Viewing Conversation (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13147)

mszee 09 Jun 2009 19:52

Viewing Conversation
 
What does it mean when you look at Who is online and it says that the person is "viewing conversation"???????????

MeatGrl1 09 Jun 2009 19:55

Their reading a conversation between two people, for example I've had a conversation with Barbara in the past so you view the complete conversation from either mine or Barb's profile.

Simples :lol: !!

R. 09 Jun 2009 19:58

Think of visitor messages ... ;)

MeatGrl1 09 Jun 2009 20:04

That's the one :lol: !!

Pudding 10 Jun 2009 02:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 463599)
What does it mean when you look at Who is online and it says that the person is "viewing conversation"???????????

It means you're a nosey bitch and have no friends...LOL...only kidding :))

mszee 10 Jun 2009 03:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 463637)
It means you're a nosey bitch and have no friends...LOL...only kidding :))

I know you're kidding cause you couldn't have been more wrong in this case...tell me something...if I was a nosey biatch...wouldn't I be the first one to know what Viewing Convo means??? No, I am just a stalker in training...

R., thanks...got it! Thanks!

Being a stalker in training is hard...how the feck was I to know I should look more at people's profiles and read their visitor messages??? Although this is probably boring...can I skip this step and move on to reading PM's???

Pudding 10 Jun 2009 03:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 463641)
Being a stalker in training is hard...

It is, you need to put more effort in :)) Out of curiosity, are you single with no kids? as it seems some of the best stalkers in the Meaty community are single women with no kids :shock:

mszee 10 Jun 2009 03:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 463644)
Out of curiosity, are you single with no kids?

as it seems some of the best stalkers in the Meaty community are single women with no kids :shock:

The answer is no and no...but I am old so at this point it's almost like yes and yes...

And I ain't stalking Meat...I am just a general stalker...

RadioMaster 10 Jun 2009 08:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 463644)
it seems some of the best stalkers in the Meaty community are single women with no kids :shock:

pmsl

mszee 10 Jun 2009 17:11

I gave up on stalking...too much of hard work for nothing...

Pudding 10 Jun 2009 23:21

"It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase"

The Flying Mouse 12 Jun 2009 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 463723)
"It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase"

:twisted: Now if only somebody had taken the time and trouble to explain that to mark Chapman :doh:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:45.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.02474 seconds with 11 queries.