mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   A small 100 post message :) (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1300)

badger 12 May 2003 21:04

A small 100 post message :)
 
Hi everyone,

I don't normally do this sort of thing, but I have never been on a messageboard quite like this one before :)

If it is frowned upon please feel free to lock it up and throw away the key :)

Anyway, this is my 100th post, and to be honest that isn't very many around here, i'm very much a New Kid on the block (whatever happened to them?).

But I felt kind of compelled to just use it to say thankyou to everyone on here that has been so kind, as well as informative ( :wink: ), since I have joined.

I said in another post that everyone here is a fan of the best music in the world, and that as well as fans we are a community, and I stand by that. Whatever problems have happened on this board, there are soooo many people who are kind and caring towards each oher, and this is such a truly wonderful thing to see, as well as the sharing of our opinions on great music!

Anyway, my small rant is over, but all I ask is one thing (if I may):

PLEASE keep posting :) Whether you are a regular poster (and you all know who you are :wink: ), someone who only pops in when they can, or an inbetweeny like me, please please keep going, as I really believe Meat has the best fans in the world and is is great to read everyone's thoughts!!!

We should all be very proud of the support and pleasure we give Meat and each other, and in all modesty, we are all just great.

Anyway, wishing everyone a wonderful day, a good week to come, and some great Meat-ing! (I think I made that up!)



Badger

R. 12 May 2003 21:34

Spammer. :p :))

badger 13 May 2003 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.
Spammer. :p :))



:P to you to :D

Tim 13 May 2003 19:23

Heheh, good one!!! 100 posts is nice.... now for the next 100! :lol:

Michel 13 May 2003 20:01

And when you're in Tim's position about many months: now for the next 1000. :lol:

Guppie 13 May 2003 20:49

lol... R. is getting soft, calling Badger a spammer and not a PW :lol:

Tim 13 May 2003 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guppie
lol... R. is getting soft, calling Badger a spammer and not a PW :lol:

indeed he is real soft... but maybe cause Badger is a rookie!!


Quote:

And when you're in Tim's position about many months: now for the next 1000.
He, yeah.. i got a great position. MOst posts of them all, and a MOD of the best forum on the internet!!!

badger 14 May 2003 01:38

when I am called a PW, then I will feel truly honoured!

heat 14 May 2003 07:07

Believe me hun - being a PW ain't all it's cracked up to be :?

The hours are long and the pay is terrible :wink:


But we do it cos we love it and no other reason but that....

LMAO

Heat
xxx

R. 14 May 2003 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guppie
lol... R. is getting soft, calling Badger a spammer and not a PW :lol:

Honi soit qui mal y pense. :))
http://www.mlukfc.com/forums/images/postwhore.gif


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:18.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.02739 seconds with 11 queries.