mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lost Boys and Golden Girls (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Kasim Sulton to Europe! (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12733)

Sarahdk23 05 Jan 2009 17:37

Kasim Sulton to Europe!

Hi all meat fans.

I have started a group on facebook to get Kasim to do a solo tour in Europe.
I really need your help, so if you are on facebook please join just to show your support even if you donīt like his music or donīt plan on attending a concert. That would be great!
The group is called: Kasim Sulton to Europe! Just search and you will find it.

The group already has 61 members, and I really want to get to 100 members! That could be awsome!

Thank you so much for your support those of you who already have joined!

Cheers Sarah

young at heart 08 Jan 2009 10:58

Is Randy included in your plan

MeatGrl1 08 Jan 2009 22:21

At a guess and by the title of this thread NO :evil: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pudding 09 Jan 2009 02:23

Isn't Kasim doing some stuff with Todd Rundgren? After spotting him playing with Todd on Letterman that's what I'm presuming :shrug:

Pud :twisted:

MeatGrl1 09 Jan 2009 02:53

Quite possibly, he does play with him quite a bit.

Sarahdk23 09 Jan 2009 10:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 452846)
Isn't Kasim doing some stuff with Todd Rundgren? After spotting him playing with Todd on Letterman that's what I'm presuming :shrug:

Yes Kasim is doing some shows with Todd, but there arenīt any concerts scheduled this year..yet, so he has plenty of time to do a solo tour in Europe.
The group has now reached 100 members, so we are on our way! :-)
But keep joining! :-)

Cheers Sarah

duke knooby 09 Jan 2009 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 452848)
Quite possibly, he does play with him quite a bit.

;) classic lol

Pudding 10 Jan 2009 02:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarahdk23 (Post 452870)
Yes Kasim is doing some shows with Todd, but there arenīt any concerts scheduled this year..yet, so he has plenty of time to do a solo tour in Europe.
The group has now reached 100 members, so we are on our way! :-)
But keep joining! :-)

Cheers Sarah

Not being funny, but Kasim's solo shows are mainly pubs and small venues, so I can't see him doing solo shows in Europe being that profitable for him or even breaking even after he's taken out the expense of travel, accomodations, hire car etc etc etc.

I understand he has fans in Europe but it'll be him ultimately who'll have to bare the financial burden of it all.

Elijah's way 11 Jan 2009 04:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 452806)
At a guess and by the title of this thread NO :evil: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Couch Potato 12 Jan 2009 01:44

I could get him some gigs in Yorkshire, mainly small/medium sized venues, 300/500...But cant gurantee they would sell!

Pudding 12 Jan 2009 23:29

I could be wrong but i don't think Kasim has ever performed a solo show infront of crowd that size, and I'm not talking about opening for Meat Loaf.

Sarahdk23 13 Jan 2009 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 453502)
I could be wrong but i don't think Kasim has ever performed a solo show infront of crowd that size, and I'm not talking about opening for Meat Loaf.

No that is true Pud, he hasnīt. The last time he did a solo show in London there were only about 30 people.
I had a chat with him a couple of days ago, and he said that I should try and find a small acoustic café in Denmark that could hold 50-100 people. So he is not expecting much :-)

allrevvedup 13 Jan 2009 11:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarahdk23 (Post 453559)
No that is true Pud, he hasnīt. The last time he did a solo show in London there were only about 30 people.
I had a chat with him a couple of days ago, and he said that I should try and find a small acoustic café in Denmark that could hold 50-100 people. So he is not expecting much :-)

I hope you're getting a percentage for promotion

Sarahdk23 13 Jan 2009 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 453567)
I hope you're getting a percentage for promotion

I donīt want anything! :-)