mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   When I tap the dashboard ... (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12626)

daveake 01 Dec 2008 10:15

When I tap the dashboard ...
 
... I want you to stop as quick as you can.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...rick/cliff.jpg

Dave :shock:

mszee 01 Dec 2008 14:58

Geez...good luck with THAT...

daveake 01 Dec 2008 15:05

Reminds me of a comment on Top Gear when they were on the Stelvio Pass in Italy (very twisty mountain-side road) ... "If you went over the edge here, you'd have time to phone your insurers on the way down" :lol:

Dave

mszee 01 Dec 2008 15:20

Although I doubt anybody will have inclination to do that while facing almost sure death...

daveake 01 Dec 2008 15:23

They'll have plenty of inclination. About 70 degrees by the look of it.

Dave

mszee 01 Dec 2008 15:34

:lmao:

Hypnobabe 01 Dec 2008 15:42

Jeez.... it's getting more and more difficult to park in London, isn't it?

Monstro 01 Dec 2008 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 448272)
Jeez.... it's getting more and more difficult to park in London, isn't it?

The congestion charge camera is just above the car out of shot lol

The Flying Mouse 01 Dec 2008 17:14

:twisted: The dude still has an L plate on.

That's one tough assed driving instructor :faint:

MeatGrl1 01 Dec 2008 17:27

:yikes: !!!

I'm so glad I'm not a passenger in that :shock: !!!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:48.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.02321 seconds with 11 queries.