mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tyre Tracks & Broken Hearts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Do It! (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1184)

bokibe 30 Apr 2003 01:46

Do It!
 
As a Queen fan I hear some Queen similarities in the song DO It! Some parts make me think about the Queen song "The Invisible Man"and some guitar lics sounds like the one Brian May plays.

Am I the only one on this or do I "want" this to hear? :wink:

Michel 30 Apr 2003 12:11

I can't give you the answer. I absolutely hate this song, and this is the only song from the album I always skip.

Shane 30 Apr 2003 12:30

Queen/Meat Loaf
 
One could say that they listen to Queen and hear some Meat Loaf-like background vocals. More precisely, I should say Kasim Sulton background vocals. I think background vocals like that are part of Kasim's "trademark".

I love Do It and sometimes I go straight to it when I put on the cd.

Tim 30 Apr 2003 12:45

Indeed, Queen influences, thought it was my imagination... but you heard it also.... Pretty cool song!!

dottie 01 May 2003 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michel
I can't give you the answer. I absolutely hate this song, and this is the only song from the album I always skip.

Me too

Cloggy 01 May 2003 18:34

Yeah the background vocals doing "DOOO IT!!" sounds like queen.

Bart 01 May 2003 22:11

No, i donīt think so. It is just a typical Meat backing voca. it sounds very, very funny.

White of High 01 May 2003 23:39

I have to agree with 'bokibe'. Like in a Queen song...

Juan Llanos 05 May 2003 13:10

I love Queen too... but I don't find similarities sorry...

It's not my favorite song for the record, but it's earn points each time I heart it... It's short, fast and maybe funny...


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:58.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.03708 seconds with 11 queries.