mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   MLUKFC Shopping Mall (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   4 Tickets - London (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11668)

meatloaf-unofficial 10 May 2008 11:48

4 Tickets - London
 
I have 4 spare tickets for the London show.

Block A
Row C
Seats 72-75

I have put them up on ebay so if you would like them here's the link.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=tab%3DSelling

I am selling for face value, so in total its £188 for 4. I don't believe in making money from tickets as I wouldn't like to be conned into buying more than they are worth.

If no one purchases them by the end for the 4, I'll seperate them into 2 pairs of tickets....

Any questions, then just pm me :-)
Ross

Deb 10 May 2008 17:39

LOL Ross, would these be the 4 tickets you bought before you bought the 4 with M&G's. That you had so much faith in .net for ;)

Monstro 10 May 2008 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb (Post 410821)
LOL Ross, would these be the 4 tickets you bought before you bought the 4 with M&G's. That you had so much faith in .net for ;)

Wicked but PMSL

meatloaf-unofficial 11 May 2008 09:22

Well I got myself a Meet and Greet (so I'll be standing on my own), but I managed to get my mum, dad and brother closer seats to the stage (Block C, Row C, Seats 3-5) - Not bad imo....

So hence these are for sale...

PS> I had faith in the site, and they did it! So thrilled to be meeting him :-) - guess I'll see you all there

fisherman 11 May 2008 11:03

Hello Ross
I' m Juan from Bilbao ( Spain) .I will go to london with a friend and i'm looking for two tickets . In Seetickets the best ones are in block B row K seats 75 76 . If yours are best i'll be very interested on buying them. Deb can tell you i'm trustworthy because i bought her the ticktes of RAH ( in fact the ticktes were of Angie).( My first concert of Meat ...and I have 48).I don't know how is the map of Excel, sorry.
Regards ,Juan

Diane 11 May 2008 12:19

Here's the seating plan for the Excel Juan.

http://media.mlxxfc.net/excel arena seating plan.gif

Are you going to see Meat in Portugal as well?

Diane

meatloaf-unofficial 11 May 2008 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by fisherman (Post 410933)
Hello Ross
I' m Juan from Bilbao ( Spain) .I will go to london with a friend and i'm looking for two tickets . In Seetickets the best ones are in block B row K seats 75 76 . If yours are best i'll be very interested on buying them. Deb can tell you i'm trustworthy because i bought her the ticktes of RAH ( in fact the ticktes were of Angie).( My first concert of Meat ...and I have 48).I don't know how is the map of Excel, sorry.
Regards ,Juan

Mine are Block A, so I guess you get a good view of the stage... Upto you :-) London will rock!
Theres a more detailed seating plan (numbers of seats etc..) on the ebay listing

Deb 11 May 2008 13:24

Juan I think your B ones are better, looking at that map. But yes I can vouch for you that you are very trustworthy and very friendly :-) Will be good to see you again in London. I think the tickets you had were Ankies not Angies? Although thinking about it they could have well have been anybodies lol. That nightmare still hasn't gone out of my head :-(

Ross buying tickets incase net didn't come through isn't having faith lol.

meatloaf-unofficial 11 May 2008 14:33

oh right... well does it matter now? Not imo, I've got mi greet ticket....

and I agree with Deb, the Bloack B are better than Block A, thats why I got the C ones for the others, so then they had chance of seeing him on stage, compared to being at the back, looking at a 'dot' on stage - done that before....

Battybarb 11 May 2008 15:47

It does seem daft to me the way they have numbered the seating plans,cos you would think block A would definately be the best seats as in most other places

meatloaf-unofficial 11 May 2008 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 410945)
It does seem daft to me the way they have numbered the seating plans,cos you would think block A would definately be the best seats as in most other places

well they do say that Bloack A is the best seats in the house, due to being directly central to the stage, hence you can see the whole stage. Thats what the guy said when I initially booked them; "These are the best available ones the pc is giving me"... Obviously they aren't if you can get tiered ones that are 3-5.

I was at liverpool and I was Block A (tiered) Row F seats 1-2 - good view only objection was that the trussing was in the way so I has trouble seeing Mark on his piano (it was a small minor though) - but never the less you saw a great shot of Meat and he was close :D

The Flying Mouse 11 May 2008 18:40

:twisted: No matter where you are, you're bound to have a cracking time 8)

meatloaf-unofficial 11 May 2008 22:10

true.....

fisherman 11 May 2008 23:43

I 'm agree with Barb. I think Block A ( row c) will always be better than Block B ( row K). ( Unless somebody knows well the excel arena and has another opinion ). So Ross I'm interested in two tickets. You say me the method of pay.
Yes Deb , you're right, the RAH tickets were Ankies. Thanks for that night.

duke knooby 11 May 2008 23:52

i reckon the big blue bit will be much better.. but i'm old school standing concert lol

Battybarb 12 May 2008 09:09

Me too Jonty,as thats where we are,and normally when we have had seats in the past we hardly ever use them any way,always stand throughout..lol..

meatloaf-unofficial 12 May 2008 10:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by fisherman (Post 411005)
I 'm agree with Barb. I think Block A ( row c) will always be better than Block B ( row K). ( Unless somebody knows well the excel arena and has another opinion ). So Ross I'm interested in two tickets. You say me the method of pay.
Yes Deb , you're right, the RAH tickets were Ankies. Thanks for that night.

I've pm'ed you ;)

LostSoul 18 May 2008 00:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diane (Post 410940)
Are you going to see Meat in Portugal as well?

Diane

Meat is doing Portugal? :shock:


Pa†ricia

meatloaf-unofficial 18 May 2008 10:09

I only have 2 left....

meatloaf-unofficial 19 May 2008 12:34

THATS THEM ALL SOLD :-)
The thread can be closed now if you wish :-)


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:56.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.03646 seconds with 11 queries.