mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Messages (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Help Meat in the Dutch charts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1123)

Niné 26 Apr 2003 14:21

Help Meat in the Dutch charts
 
Hi everybody

Please go all to http://www.tros3fm.nl/ and than to the cyber top 50. Here you can vote on the song. If we all do this he will be going up very quick.

Regards Niné

Cloggy 26 Apr 2003 16:33

Good idea. :)

Lemme make this a bit easier for the english ppl here ;p

Go here: http://www.tros3fm.nl/php/cybertop50.php

You see 3 drop down menu's with "3, 2 and 1 punten"

Go to the box that says "3 punten" (3 points) and look for CHSIB and submit :)

Niné 26 Apr 2003 16:38

And don't give that material girl poinst!!!

Guppie 26 Apr 2003 16:39

Great Idea. I'll go vote right away 8)

Niné 26 Apr 2003 16:41

Sometimes my ideas aren't that bad :P

heat 26 Apr 2003 16:44

I voted...any idea how many times you can vote???

Heat
xxx

jcmoorehead 26 Apr 2003 16:45

I'm on my way right now

Cloggy 26 Apr 2003 16:49

Yeah I voted multiple times, but I don't know if that has effect ;/

Niné 26 Apr 2003 16:51

We need all the help that is possible. It would be a great shock when he is on top next week:) I also mailed it to all my friends who are not in the forum and they want to vote too:))

Tim 26 Apr 2003 16:51

I've also voted. So let's wait and see!

Niné 26 Apr 2003 16:52

If you all do this too, it will work out

jcmoorehead 26 Apr 2003 16:53

I reckon he'll get up in the charts over there.

BTW: Happy 200th Post to me :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Niné 26 Apr 2003 16:57

The best on the cyber top 50 is that not the records sold count, but the votes from the listeners who vote by internet

Niné 26 Apr 2003 17:55

Just vote as much as you can but use different email adresses :wink:

Cloggy 26 Apr 2003 17:57

Nah, you don't have to fill in your email, that's just for the contest I think.

mariella 26 Apr 2003 18:01

I think you can vote as much as you all like, you don't have to leave an email-adres. So, let's vote! :bunny:

Mariella

Niné 26 Apr 2003 18:02

Didn't noticed that :oops: Okay here we go

mariella 26 Apr 2003 18:19

Thank you for finding this site!

Great day to you,

Mariella

Niné 26 Apr 2003 18:22

Thanks Mariella. Have a great day too. I hope this will help Meat on top. But if you never try you never know right?

Niné 28 Apr 2003 22:54

Just keep on voting every day. Sunday we will know more. Just give it a change

Paveway 29 Apr 2003 00:08

Maybe some wizzkid can write a script; logging a vote every ten minutes through a proxyserver? 8)

But then the question arises what a nr 1 position is really worth, with a number of fans pusing the song.

Cloggy 29 Apr 2003 00:28

Would appreciate it if you all do it again this week, as many times as you can, cause last week it was a bit short notice with 1 day to go.

So lets do it this week :)

mariella 29 Apr 2003 08:23

Yes, Cloggy, let's vote as much as we can this week, and give Meat some more air-play! # 1 may not be possible in this case, I am sure every Robbie Williams-believer is doing the same thing..(no more votes for Robbie from me!).
Let's vote!

Great day to you,

Mariella

Niné 29 Apr 2003 10:15

True, just keep on voting every day as many times as possible.

DutchMeatFan 29 Apr 2003 19:38

I've voted many times, but CHSIB is not yet in the list.
Please everyone keep voting on meat.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:36.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.03131 seconds with 11 queries.