mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Where's everyone from? (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106)

tukayaway 24 Feb 2002 02:24

Where's everyone from?
 
Just out of curiousity, and of boredom, where are you from?

To start us off, I'm from Luton, just a 30min from Wembley. Hope to be there soon!

Timewarp.nl 24 Feb 2002 13:16

Re: Where's everyone from?
 
I am from Dordrecht, a city 20 kilometers south of Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Michel 24 Feb 2002 13:34

Re: Where's everyone from?
 
I'm also from the netherlands. I live in Stadskanaal, a 45 kilometers away from Groningen.

LucyK! 24 Feb 2002 13:39

Re: Where's everyone from?
 
Im from a village in County Durham, England

Tim 24 Feb 2002 14:50

Re: Where's everyone from?
 
Also from the Netherlands. Originally from Doetinchem, 30 km east of Arnhem, now living on my own in Nymegen.

R. 24 Feb 2002 15:15

Re: Where's everyone from?
 
Near Cologne, Germany.
[img]/chat/images/bounce.gif[/img]
R.
<hr><font size="1"> Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes!</font>

Steven 24 Feb 2002 16:04

Re: Where's everyone from?
 
Near Frankfurt a. M., GERMANY


Steven

s 24 Feb 2002 17:24

Re: Where's everyone from?
 
i'm from a town near hastings on the south coast of england

vinklestein 24 Feb 2002 19:19

Re: Where's everyone from?
 
Hi Keith
I am from Cornwall , England. Not to far from the St. Austell Coliseum (which Meat has
previously at in the 80's).

Dave 25 Feb 2002 23:12

Re: Where's everyone from?
 
Checking in from the States here. I live in South Point, Ohio on the banks of the Ohio River!

With all the love there ever was....
David M. Driskell
http://www.mirrorofthesoul.com

Chris 27 Feb 2002 01:46

Re: Where's everyone from?
 
I is from a small village in West Yorkshire, UK, near Halifax. (30 mins from Manchester where Meat does his best shows - why the best?? because I'm there!!!)

Currently spending most of my time in Coventry at uni.

Cloggy 02 Mar 2002 14:38

Re: Where's everyone from?
 
I am from Wormer (a shithole near Amsterdam ;p) in the Netherlands.

Dotty 06 Mar 2002 00:59

Re: Where's everyone from?
 
I'm from a little place in Pennsylvania USA.
Call Washingtonville.We have 72 house in my spot of the world.



Dotty

Darth Mole 12 Nov 2002 14:48

Place of living
 
Kirby Cane. A small village around 15 miles east-southeast from Norwich, Norfolk, England. Nothing happens here. :(

Garrett 12 Nov 2002 16:03

I'm from a town in the southeast of Saxony, Germany! Greetings to everybody!

White of High 13 Nov 2002 20:04

I'm from Budapest, Hungary.
Everybody who was here say this is the most beautiful capital...

Chris 14 Nov 2002 22:15

In a change to my last message, since I finished Uni last year I no longer come from Coventry (HOoray)

Now entirely froma small village (3 sheep, one postmand and a traffic light!) near Halifax, Yorkshire

R. 14 Nov 2002 23:29

I'm kinda late on this one .... :roll:

Anyway, continue posting in the Off Topic area, please. :mrgreen:

8)
R.

Tim 17 May 2003 15:08

Found this cool topic again... almost at the end of the board... when the number of reply's are very small.. This is from the time that 10 reply's were a lot reply's!!

So take a look, and let's reopen this one!! Think it is a cool one!!

the Butcher, Tim

Bren 17 May 2003 15:20

Ididn't,know this topic existed.
I'm from a small seaside town in suffolk U.K

dottie 17 May 2003 15:53

I'm from Hounslow, Middlesex.
Live 2 mins walk away from the Twickenham Rugby Stadium.

original sin 17 May 2003 16:09

Buckinghamshire....nice easy links to London-Wembley and Brimingham -NEC :twisted: :twisted:

Jen 17 May 2003 16:13

As it says a little to the left of here I'm from Edinburgh

Tim 17 May 2003 16:16

Still living in Nijmegen the Netherlands, girlfriend in Groningen.... it's in the neighbourhood were Michel lives... hahaha

Asha 17 May 2003 18:22

I'm from groningen, the netherlands,

And no i'm not tim's girlfriend

Asha


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:05.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.06251 seconds with 11 queries.