mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Facebook? (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10400)

heat 15 Jul 2007 15:33

Facebook?
 
Anyone here on facebook?

I've had it for a little while and am slowing discovering how to use it...

MeatGrl1 15 Jul 2007 15:54

I have one... And I too am learning how to use it though I prefer myspace !

tukayaway 15 Jul 2007 17:27

I used to prefer Myspace, but I'm more of a Facebook fan now. Myspace is cool because it looks like I'm friends with a lot of famous people, but Facebook is solely for my real friends.

Hypnobabe 15 Jul 2007 21:50

Yep, I've got a Facebook... No MySpace tho'..

heat 15 Jul 2007 22:36

Well, am Heat Bubbs on facebook if anyone wants me...

shadow1000001 16 Jul 2007 14:11

I've got both but I use facebook more than myspace....

Bap 16 Jul 2007 21:50

Facebook rawks! :D Hehe yeah I have it :P lol

samurai7 16 Jul 2007 21:55

me too. but I'm not sure I'd want you lot as friends :p ;) :twisted:

duke knooby 16 Jul 2007 21:59

nothing like colouringinbook then??

MeatGrl1 16 Jul 2007 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Son Of Meat Loaf (Post 356676)
me too. but I'm not sure I'd want you lot as friends :p ;) :twisted:


Well that's just charming :shock::p !

LOL

JanT 15 Nov 2007 00:04

Ermmm... just got a facebook last night. Am looking for folk to add 'cause I look like billy-no-mates at the moment. :panic:

firefly 19 Nov 2007 23:07

I have facebook and myspace.... usual name!!!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:45.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.04889 seconds with 11 queries.