mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Xfm Scotland (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10344)

Mick Loaf 02 Jul 2007 13:22

Xfm Scotland
 
I'm going to be on Xfm Scotland's morning show tomorrow from 7-8 trying to win £500!
I have to play the spoons for a whole hour and I can play any song - so which Meat Loaf track should I play?

Monstro 02 Jul 2007 15:06

Spoons for an hour??????????????????????????????

Deadringer for GLOVE!!!!!

RadioMaster 02 Jul 2007 15:28

nice one,
would you give me the money if I send you my last playlist? :p

Mick Loaf 02 Jul 2007 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 353330)
nice one,
would you give me the money if I send you my last playlist? :p

Sorry, I'll need to keep the money if I win!:-P

Think it might be hard to play the spoons non stop for an hour though! :(

duke knooby 02 Jul 2007 18:21

you'd be better playing the flute for an hour.. oh yeah, good luck, hope you win..

Mick Loaf 02 Jul 2007 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by knooby (Post 353353)
you'd be better playing the flute for an hour.. oh yeah, good luck, hope you win..

Cheers mate.

Today the person just had to sing for an hour - think I'm getting a raw deal!;)

Cpl Mickey 02 Jul 2007 23:09

Good luck. BOOH

RadioMaster 02 Jul 2007 23:10

afl, you took the words, two out of three, maybe iacbtmn

Cpl Mickey 02 Jul 2007 23:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 353482)
afl, you took the words, two out of three, maybe iacbtmn

Don't ask for much do you? :lol::bunny:

Mick Loaf 03 Jul 2007 09:19

My arm is quite sore but I did win the £500. :D:D:D

Monstro 03 Jul 2007 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick Loaf (Post 353668)
My arm is quite sore but I did win the £500. :D:D:D

Nice one m8, well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RadioMaster 03 Jul 2007 10:27

congrats, but....
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick Loaf (Post 353668)
My arm is quite sore but I did win the £500. :D:D:D

what the hell did you have to do to win the money??? :wtf:

Hypnobabe 03 Jul 2007 10:55

Congratulations Mick! Spend it wisely... on second thoughts.... go out and blow the lot!!

firefly 03 Jul 2007 15:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick Loaf (Post 353668)
My arm is quite sore but I did win the £500. :D:D:D

Congratulations :-)

Mick Loaf 03 Jul 2007 17:01

Cheers guys!

RadioMaster 03 Jul 2007 18:17

so, what did you chose then?

Deb 03 Jul 2007 18:50

Well done Mick :D That should buy you a good few drinks ;)

RadioMaster 03 Jul 2007 18:56

yeah, now you can pay Jonty to get your drinks!

mszee 03 Jul 2007 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick Loaf (Post 353668)
My arm is quite sore but I did win the £500. :D:D:D

Just saw this thread - sorry!!!

Congratulations!!! :cheer:

Mick Loaf 03 Jul 2007 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 353788)
so, what did you chose then?

Wasn't good enough to play a tune so I went for a free style jazz method :-P:lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 353795)
yeah, now you can pay Jonty to get your drinks!

That's an awesome idea, now I don't have to be the bar b*tch ;):lol:

duke knooby 04 Jul 2007 00:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick Loaf (Post 353668)
My arm is quite sore but I did win the £500. :D:D:D

lmao, and u dont need to be on radio for that to happen, but congratulations.. you did well kid


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:03.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.02736 seconds with 11 queries.