mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   MLUKFC Shopping Mall (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Ticket Available For Sranton & NYC (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10318)

Vickip 24 Jun 2007 22:20

Ticket Available For Sranton & NYC
 
I have two tickets available for Meat's upcoming tour in the US :

(1) Toyota Pavilion in Scranton August 2, 2007
VIP Package : Row E Section 102 Seat #4

(2) WAMU Theater (formerly MSG) in NYC July 18, 2007
Row N (10th Row) Section 101 Seat #15

I was able to upgrade my seat for both shows, and now these are extra tickets. If anybody's interested, please send me a PM as soon as possible before I post them on Ebay.

Thanks :))
Vicki


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:29.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.02130 seconds with 11 queries.