mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

RockingBat 15 Dec 2004 08:13

I have to learn Microsoft Exchange Server As Soon As Possible.

Skeleton 15 Dec 2004 09:43

I hate my teacher... :evil: She´s so stupid... She speaks too loud and don´t explain how to use our computer program... I study business and we use special program for companie´s bookaccount... :evil:

Ageing Bat 15 Dec 2004 10:06

I'm feeling old ........... my daughter's 18 today!

Have that many years really passed? Seems like it was only yesterday.

airhead 15 Dec 2004 12:32

The teachers saying something but the words are going in one ear and out the other. I have to finish my coursework. Mum and me are going to have an argument.

I want to get outof school, and get out of my house and go and play with kids my age and act stupid.

Can I play with you, Rob?

Bren 15 Dec 2004 12:39

thinking....i wish something nice would happen......(feeling very down and miserable today)

.....then i recieved a lovely card from an old friend...and the day seems now much brighter.... and the world a better place

Pixie 15 Dec 2004 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by keb
I feel really empty.

*Hugs* - no one should feel alone at Christmas xx

Pixie 15 Dec 2004 14:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
I need to get out of this house...I just need to get away and be with the people I love.
But I can't.

Why can't you Rob? Just leave everything and GO! :D NOW!! :P

crystal shards 15 Dec 2004 14:51

mag nimmer ... where´s my bed? ...

gonna ... kill ... that ... cat ... if she doesn´t stop

DIZZY DRUMMER 15 Dec 2004 15:08

i wish people would leave me alone - it's my lunch break.

I don't feel too well at the moment - abit low (but know why)

Just leave me alone :pray:

Pixie 15 Dec 2004 15:14

Why DO people stay with their unfaithfuly spouses? (Beckham, Nancy, Quinn etc...)

dottie 15 Dec 2004 17:48

I feel low, everyone wants a bite of me, feel like I'm surrounded by leeches, and its ironic in a way that they are all very close to me, but I still feel very alone, until I come on here, then I'm happy for a while.

Whats happened to me? Where is me? How do I make time for me?

Need my life back :( maybe a solitary one at that! Who knows.

How do I stop crying when the very person who can help me stop, is the one that started me in the first place?

Thats my truthful thought for the day, I hope tomorrow things seem a little brighter.......

dottie 15 Dec 2004 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
I feel low, everyone wants a bite of me, feel like I'm surrounded by leeches, and its ironic in a way that they are all very close to me, but I still feel very alone, until I come on here, then I'm happy for a while.

How do I stop crying when the very person who can help me stop, is the one that started me in the first place?

Thats my truthful thought for the day, I hope tomorrow things seem a little brighter.......

Life is a crock of .... at the moment....

mariella 15 Dec 2004 18:02

* crawls through screen to give Dottie a Big hug *

xxx
Mariella

Keab42 15 Dec 2004 18:13

computer science brainwashing successful... must install linux... down with microsoft... open-source forever...

Bren 15 Dec 2004 18:22

...the sunset a little while ago was really beautiful......

......friends make the day brighter.....they certainly have mine...

....Hug for Dottie.........

Skeleton 15 Dec 2004 19:12

Life is a Lemon (and I want my money back)... :(

crystal shards 15 Dec 2004 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keab42
computer science brainwashing successful... must install linux... down with microsoft... open-source forever...

can only agree with that ...

KebLou 15 Dec 2004 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie
Why DO people stay with their unfaithfuly spouses? (Beckham, Nancy, Quinn etc...)

Because if you love someone enough you will forgive them no matter what mistakes they make.

dottie 15 Dec 2004 21:03

Because if you love someone enough you will forgive them no matter what mistakes they make.[/quote]

Food for thought!

Testify 16 Dec 2004 00:11

i used to be happy... but iunno whats happened, feel low n i dont no how to change that... imonly happy when im around a certain person but as soon as im away from them i feel so down...

Lizziebaby 16 Dec 2004 00:46

I had an interview for a uni course today..think I failed....
I have my motorbike test tomorrow....think I'll fail...

Can't sleep...

Pixie 16 Dec 2004 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie

BIG hug Dottie!

I suppose the answer is to gather some strength, then tell them how much you love and need them. Their response says all...

Pixie 16 Dec 2004 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lizziebaby
I had an interview for a uni course today..think I failed....
I have my motorbike test tomorrow....think I'll fail...

Can't sleep...

Bet you didn't fail your interview Lizzie! Good luck with the motorbike test - your instructor wouldn't let you take it unless they knew you were ready...

Heli 16 Dec 2004 11:45

I think we all need a pick-us-up. I think everyones feelings a little low at the moment! :(

Why not our own little christmas party in chat?! Anyone got any idea's on a time and date?

DIZZY DRUMMER 16 Dec 2004 23:07

Bloody hell - our fridge freezer has just died :bicker: - more expense just before Xmas - good job we have a chest freezer outside in the garage