mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Coupe de Ville (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Couldnt Have Said It Better LP?? (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18133)

Deena J 30 Jul 2012 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse

:twisted: You haven't got a few vinyl copies knocking about do you? :bleh: :mrgreen:

Good question!!!!!! If you do, ooohhhh pick me! Me! Me! Mememememememe! LOL ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

melon 30 Jul 2012 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 574853)
:twisted: You haven't got a few vinyl copies knocking about do you? :bleh: :mrgreen:

PUHHHLEEEESE???? :D lol

LucyK! 30 Jul 2012 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deena J (Post 574855)
Good question!!!!!! If you do, ooohhhh pick me! Me! Me! Mememememememe! LOL ;)

Not a chance does he! I seem to remember, "legend has it" that Meat didn't even know that vinyls had been made until someone turned up to a meet and greet in Germany and presented one to be signed..wasn't there only about 100 made?

Sue K 30 Jul 2012 17:18

Good morning, meatie peeps AND Meat ... ;-) ... xo

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 574830)
CHSIB will be in the show in 2013.

Oh, that's wonderful ... It's a fave of mine ... In fact, the cd is always in rote on my mp3 player... Why Isn't That Enough is my very fave off the album, I think ... Continued good shows, fun and safe travels... Looking forward to seeing the Philly show Thursday ... xo

The Flying Mouse 30 Jul 2012 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 574859)
Not a chance does he! I seem to remember, "legend has it" that Meat didn't even know that vinyls had been made until someone turned up to a meet and greet in Germany and presented one to be signed..wasn't there only about 100 made?

:twisted: That story rings a bell now you mention it.
Didn't Meat think it was a bootleg at first?

I think it was 100 and twenty odd (126 comes to mind for some reason :? ) copies made all together.

Deena J 30 Jul 2012 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse

:twisted: That story rings a bell now you mention it.
Didn't Meat think it was a bootleg at first?

I think it was 100 and twenty odd (126 comes to mind for some reason :? ) copies made all together.

That sounds depressingly difficult to find now. :(

I hate having incomplete collections! LOL If I buy a book and like it, then I keep it and re-read it every now & again; but if I find out it is part of a series, I will go CRAAAZY trying to find the rest of them!!!! LOL Call it a quirk.... Hazard of being a librarian... Obsession.... Whatever! ;)

melon 30 Jul 2012 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 574859)

Oh wow :shock:

Vickip 30 Jul 2012 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaT (Post 574846)
Erm, excuse me Vicki...YOU have had all the concerts that you are gonna get; I'm sure Meat will be bringing this to US in the UK next year! ;)

LOL !! Of course I meant when he comes back to the USA AFTER you get to see him in the UK :D I'm just happy to know that the tour is going so well and this summer won't be the last time I see him ;) Always something great to look forward to :D

Wario 30 Jul 2012 19:39

Well theoretically the UK tour would be this fall/winter and going by pattern, 2013 would be a US summer tour again. Soooooo cannot wait for CHSIB!!! :D

JennaG 30 Jul 2012 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wario
Well theoretically the UK tour would be this fall/winter and going by pattern, 2013 would be a US summer tour again. Soooooo cannot wait for CHSIB!!! :D

Is the UK tour going to be in autumn or winter though?

We had a winter tour last time, I think it'd be nice to go a summer show but somehow I'm not sure that it's going to happen. :(

Adje 30 Jul 2012 21:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wario (Post 574889)

I would be very surprised if Meat doesn't visit Germany. He has some of his biggest fanbase over there.

Unfortunately I am pretty certain a Dutch concert won't happen. I'll go to either Germany or the UK. I prefer Germany. No chairs in the center arena (never got that during rock concerts) and usually the Germans are more alive as a crowd. So I really hope for a German series ;)

And after that You Americans can have him back :cool:

Meatfan4ever 30 Jul 2012 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJLeen (Post 569636)
I am a vinyl collector of ML albums also, i have them --almost-- all except for... Couldn't have said it better... Okay... this is going to be a exciting hunt after that vinyl album.. Wish me luck !! ;))

I'm in the exact same boat... Have all on LP even some compilation albums...Just can't find CHSIB :(

RadioMaster 30 Jul 2012 22:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adje (Post 574902)
I prefer Germany. No chairs in the center arena (never got that during rock concerts) and usually the Germans are more alive as a crowd. So I really hope for a German series ;)

strange... I made the exactly opposite experience. I think especially at ML concerts the british crowds are much more... alive!

so CHSIB in 2013? Bring it on!!

samurai7 30 Jul 2012 22:39

Quote:

I prefer Germany. No chairs in the center arena (never got that during rock concerts) and usually the Germans are more alive as a crowd.

You should really check out a show in Cardiff... It's usually standing on the arena floor, and the crowd are always on fire.

JennaG 30 Jul 2012 22:44

Quote:

Unfortunately I am pretty certain a Dutch concert won't happen. I'll go to either Germany or the UK. I prefer Germany. No chairs in the center arena (never got that during rock concerts) and usually the Germans are more alive as a crowd. So I really hope for a German series ;)

I can appreciate why some people may prefer standing only venues but I actually rather like the fact that some venues are seated. I don't like the idea of paying all that money to stand in one spot for several hours in such close proximity to a bunch of people I don't know.

Adje 30 Jul 2012 23:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai7 (Post 574915)
You should really check out a show in Cardiff... It's usually standing on the arena floor, and the crowd are always on fire.

Great tip thanks. I might go for that show, if he visits for a show that is;)

Adje 30 Jul 2012 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennaG (Post 574918)
I can appreciate why some people may prefer standing only venues but I actually rather like the fact that some venues are seated. I don't like the idea of paying all that money to stand in one spot for several hours in such close proximity to a bunch of people I don't know.

I know some people need a seat during concerts or even prefer it. So over here there are seats on the side and in the back of the venue (tribune). The center place is usually non-seated. That way everybody gets their wish. People up front can dance their ass off while others have a good view from their seating place ;)

suzieq 31 Jul 2012 00:01

CHSIB for 2013! NO complaints here. :))

LisaT 31 Jul 2012 00:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wario (Post 574889)

Has Meat said that he will be doing more shows in the US then? I was thinking that, perhaps, he is gonna have a good break (including Christmas) and then hit the road again next year in the UK?

melon 01 Aug 2012 04:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaT

Has Meat said that he will be doing more shows in the US then? I was thinking that, perhaps, he is gonna have a good break (including Christmas) and then hit the road again next year in the UK?

He just said 2013..... A lot of people like to jump to conclusions ;)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Forum Runner

Wario 01 Aug 2012 04:26

ive used evidence from the pattern of the past.

loaferman61 01 Aug 2012 04:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennaG (Post 574918)

With relatively minor but still painful back and neck pain standing for over 2 hours would land me at the chiropractor.

Gez 01 Aug 2012 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 574830)
CHSIB will be in the show in 2013.

Brilliant. Sang best version I've heard in Glasgow.
Time to dig out that Vinyl for a wee autograph :pray:

DJLeen 16 Aug 2012 20:11

Meat, do you know when you come to the UK yet ? Or when can you confirm UK dates ? XO

Deena J 06 Dec 2012 23:33

It nearly drove me crazy to stay quiet for weeks, but I wanted to wait until I had it in my hands... But now I am thrilled to say I have just acquired the LP of "Couldn't Have Said It Better." And... Since HIAHB wasn't made in vinyl, I guess I can also say that my vinyl studio album collection is now complete as well! YAY! :lol: :D :cool: