mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

madagascar 12 Feb 2022 02:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 625368)
(and all the other great treasure too)

Especially the interviews :shock::lol:

duke knooby 21 Feb 2022 01:09

1, I really should stop buying old tractor brochures.

2, I can't believe how much some of the old brochures are selling for.

3, Is this the most corrupt time in the history of science?

4, I must get a copy of "the real Anthony Fauci"

AndrewG 24 Feb 2022 16:00

Seems Meat was right warning about Russia and China yet he was often mocked.

duke knooby 27 Feb 2022 03:19

First alcohol of 2022... enjoyed very much.

No idea why, but the Russia/Ukraine story hasn't interested me at all.

Very happy to see my little tractor in print.

And with an extra 12 months of data now available, I'm still sure I called it right.

duke knooby 11 Mar 2022 01:32

Accept the new job role, or sod off seems to be my options.

decisions decisions

duke knooby 13 Mar 2022 03:28

I've thrown some alcohol at the problem, that should help me think.

Guy 13 Mar 2022 22:29

A clear mind will give you the answer Duke.
Throwing alcohol around just makes a mess 🤣
P. S. Accept the job. Could be more tough times ahead 👍

duke knooby 09 Apr 2022 02:24

the beers are good

duke knooby 17 Apr 2022 04:19

Yo Wario, I hope you'll have at least a couple of songs recorded and uploaded for those of us on this side of the pond to enjoy!

Brilliant project, good luck and all the very best for it!

duke knooby 16 May 2022 23:53

I've let myself down, and badly.

Went hoaking through some archive material, and found 4 mini discs, so had to play them to see what was on them... nothing interesting. But having gone to the trouble of getting the minidisc player out and hooked up, I thought I'd have a look through some of the recordings I'd done 20 plus years ago, and one was labelled Love Mix. So I had to play it, and it was going great till track 4. Track 4 is Boyzone no matter what, and track 6 is Britney Spears.

What was I thinking

luckily the rest is great :)

tonyloaf 24 May 2022 17:38

hope everyone is ok

Guy 05 Jun 2022 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 625473)
I've let myself down, and badly.

Went hoaking through some archive material, and found 4 mini discs, so had to play them to see what was on them... nothing interesting. But having gone to the trouble of getting the minidisc player out and hooked up, I thought I'd have a look through some of the recordings I'd done 20 plus years ago, and one was labelled Love Mix. So I had to play it, and it was going great till track 4. Track 4 is Boyzone no matter what, and track 6 is Britney Spears.

What was I thinking

luckily the rest is great :)

Britney Spears
Tut, tut, tut
🤣

Guy 05 Jun 2022 15:02

Sweeeeeeet Caroline.
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
God bless you Ma'am

duke knooby 19 Jun 2022 03:49

Took the e36 out for the first time in 2022, for the big classic car show of the year. And it was an absolute hoot to drive, but it also revealed how bad my driving has gotten.

duke knooby 21 Jun 2022 02:29

I haven't smoked in years, then out of the blue tonight I had a sudden urge for a cigarette.

another evening of sublime self destruction

duke knooby 22 Jun 2022 00:33

The DVLA have angered me today

stretch37 23 Jun 2022 00:09

Released my new song...I love the rush of it being out there. Now I have a massive urge to make a better one.

Also RIP Meat.

duke knooby 02 Jul 2022 01:34

Wish I'd known GnR were playing Dublin this week

Would've loved to see them

AndrewG 04 Jul 2022 04:00

Sad realising Meat Loaf's website was and probably never will be updated again. So many memories and tributes could have been collected in one place.

duke knooby 23 Aug 2022 01:41

The cost of lockdowns crisis is really starting to pick up pace now, but was correctly predicted back in early 2020. The cost of the dangerous experimental gene therapy vaccines was clearly evident in the data over 18 months ago. From one manufactured crisis to another, to another, to another and so on. Is this the most dangerous time in history? Is it the most evil time in history? Who knows. But the convergence of the greatest fraud in history, along with the greatest crime against humanity suggests it's not a good time.. And there's a lot more to come.

duke knooby 23 Aug 2022 01:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 625516)
Britney Spears
Tut, tut, tut
🤣

Forgot to mention, my MD player broke after that run through, so it was disgusted with me too. Hopefully just a broken drive belt, for although I usually have multiple bits of old tat available to use, that was the only MD I ever would use, I'm certain I have a couple of other players somewhere.. or had.

duke knooby 28 Aug 2022 01:55

Now we know how the "you'll own nothing" part of the great reset is to be implemented, how's the "and you'll be happy" part to be done?

dottie 28 Aug 2022 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 625580)
Sad realising Meat Loaf's website was and probably never will be updated again. So many memories and tributes could have been collected in one place.

:(

Guy 31 Aug 2022 16:25

I'm so unlucky.
I've just bought a dog off a blacksmith, but as soon as I got him home he made a bolt for the door.

dottie 31 Aug 2022 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 625626)
I'm so unlucky.
I've just bought a dog off a blacksmith, but as soon as I got him home he made a bolt for the door.

Ha Ha :)