mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lost Boys and Golden Girls (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Patti has left the band (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8037)

Eva 15 Sep 2006 20:49

Patti has left the band

I got an email from Patti in which she asks me to give you all her message:

There has been a lot of talk and I've been getting quite a few emails so I think I should let you all know that I have left the band. Thanks so much for all of your love and support. It's been a wonderful ride!!!!!! Love and Laughter. Ciao for now. Pattixx

RadioMaster 15 Sep 2006 20:51

Goodbye and good luck for everything you will do now.

Letīs hope that Meat finds somebody to replace her, although I doubt that this is possible.

djfierce 15 Sep 2006 20:54

The best partner Meat has ever had in my opinion! I'm sure she will be sorely missed :(

Ma.Ra 15 Sep 2006 20:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiomaster (Post 263057)
Goodbye and good luck for everything you will do now.

Letīs hope that Meat finds somebody to replace her, although I doubt that this is possible.

No way! Honestly, I will not give any chance for the new duet partner.:evil:

RadioMaster 15 Sep 2006 20:57

letīs stay fair.

Patti was great, but we should give the new girl, whoever itīll be at least a chance.

Ma.Ra 15 Sep 2006 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiomaster (Post 263060)
letīs stay fair.

Patti was great, but we should give the new girl, whoever itīll be at least a chance.

No way:twisted: Why that before the last tour that Meat will gonna do?:sherlock: I would really like to know the circumstances. I gonna crazy (in a negativ kins) if it is Marion...

Chris 15 Sep 2006 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by macrapper (Post 263063)
No way:twisted: Why that before the last tour that Meat will gonna do?:sherlock: I would really like to know the circumstances. I gonna crazy (in a negativ kins) if it is Marion...

Be Fair Macrapper.

We don't know who the new member will be so we will not pre-judge.

djfierce 15 Sep 2006 21:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by macrapper (Post 263063)

I would've thought Marion has got her own career to think about.It certainly does seem to be a bad time and a bit sudden!

MeatGrl1 15 Sep 2006 21:07

This has made me cry !!!

I :heart: this woman to bits she can't leave!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Good luck Patti, I am so sad and upset about this!
I am crying like mad right now!

Ankie 15 Sep 2006 21:19

Thanks from the bottom of my heart what you have done for us over the years, Patti!! And all my best wishes for the future!

Nick 15 Sep 2006 21:20

Wow! I'm sure you will all agree, BUT THIS HIT ME LIKE A BAG OF BRICKS! I wish i knew why this happend..... She will be missed, but hopfully it will give another young talent the chance to get the spot light.

loaferman61 15 Sep 2006 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick (Post 263076)
Wow! I'm sure you will all agree, BUT THIS HIT ME LIKE A BAG OF BRICKS! I wish i knew why this happend..... She will be missed, but hopfully it will give another young talent the chance to get the spot light.

I have seen it coming and am very saddened by it. I won't speculate here, I have theories but I would like to know the (true) details.

meatloaf-unofficial 15 Sep 2006 21:24

Well, will she say bye to us at the show ????? why, why, why !! I feel so sad

hayley 15 Sep 2006 21:29

Thanks for everything patti, you will be sadly missed!!!good luck for the future!!!

Ankie 15 Sep 2006 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by loaferman61 (Post 263077)
I won't speculate here

Thanks, and we ask everyone to keep from doing that.

mszee 15 Sep 2006 21:52

This is VERY sad and unexpected to me news considering that 2007 tour is supposedly coming up in just a few months.

I doubt very much Marion will the replacement since she doesn't have the right voice for every song that Meat sings and she is working on solo career.

Very sorry to hear the news, hope for a new great singer and good luck to Patti wherever she goes!!!

Ageing Bat 15 Sep 2006 21:58

I'm gutted..... This news has taken the edge off my excitement before the RAH concert, and the release of Bat III.

Patti, if you're reading these messages, you will be sorely missed. I wish you all the very best for the future.

Pudding 15 Sep 2006 22:10

To be honest I'm not totally surprised, a bit surprised by the timing, but not shocked over the news. Patti's a great talent in her own right and has been in Meats shadow for a long time.

I wish her well in whatever she does.

Pud :twisted:

Leah 15 Sep 2006 22:12

Oooohhh i'm so upset by this news, I can't believe it. Patti was and is the best, the band will not be the same without her (even with another woman). Patti you'll be sorely missed :(
But you must have your reasons for this and so I wish you all the best for whatever you persue from now on.

Guppie 15 Sep 2006 22:14

So sorry to see her go... she is such a great singer.

Benny 15 Sep 2006 22:14

:(

Chris 15 Sep 2006 22:17

Sad news but good luck for the future in whatever you decide to do.

(convincing them to do Notre Dame in London would be A Good Thing hint hint!!)

Eva 15 Sep 2006 22:19

"wait a minute - so Eva can you ask her - why ????"

I am sorry, but NO! I don't think that is our business!
If Patti or Meat wish to tell thats okay of course, but I won't ask!!
BTW: I didn't ask Patti anything, she wrote the email out of her own wish to me to let you all know that she left the band. :?
Love,
Eva

Leah 15 Sep 2006 22:23

Thankyou for forwarding on the message to us Eva even though it brings sad news

DIZZY DRUMMER 15 Sep 2006 22:39

Just got back off hols !

anyone ask WHY ?????

Patti was a gem - such an asset - WHY NOW !!!!!