mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Messages (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Patti Russo tweets on Xmas Day (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20458)

nightinr 30 Dec 2019 13:47

Patti Russo tweets on Xmas Day

What do we make of these tweets?

Adje 30 Dec 2019 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightinr (Post 623723)
What do we make of these tweets?

As there is no context, you can make of them whatever you want ;-)

The 2nd tweet merely states 'Freedom'
Maybe she is a big Braveheart fan or she was singing the George Michael song.

It's cryptic, but without context also pretty meaningless ;-)

*rumor is (yes rumor, gossip whatever you want to call it) that she is no longer under contractual/legal restrictions and can speak her mind about, well anything she was restricted from :twisted:

proctorloaf 30 Dec 2019 15:55

if she's going to accuse him of wrong-doing, do it. put in a police complaint or sue him. don't put up 'drunken' messages on social media late on Christmas Day.

ajf33 30 Dec 2019 17:20

Is she suggesting Meat went to her dressing room for a quick perve in this one? - https://twitter.com/Patti_Russo/stat...47078945148934

edit reads - Hey @RealMeatLoaf remember when you came Into the dressing room ? And wanted to see ????!! for anyone who doesn't want to click the link!

ajf33 30 Dec 2019 17:24

an interesting reply underneath that tweet as well - https://twitter.com/twiliteisntlit/s...37025261752320

Gibson DelGiudice

@twiliteisntlit
Follow Follow @twiliteisntlit
More
Replying to @Patti_Russo @RealMeatLoaf
Write the book, honey! I've got stories of my own about his songwriter and the fast crowd of shifty mother~~~~ers around him.

wonder if the full story about what happened is about to come out?

ajf33 30 Dec 2019 17:29

Reading down her posts, some of the ones from late November & the song she says she's writing in Early december "could" be read as a message to meat, then again I could be way off as well!

loaferman61 30 Dec 2019 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajf33 (Post 623727)
an interesting reply underneath that tweet as well - https://twitter.com/twiliteisntlit/s...37025261752320

Gibson DelGiudice

@twiliteisntlit
Follow Follow @twiliteisntlit
More
Replying to @Patti_Russo @RealMeatLoaf
Write the book, honey! I've got stories of my own about his songwriter and the fast crowd of shifty mother~~~~ers around him.

wonder if the full story about what happened is about to come out?

I was Googling about one day for said songwriter and stumbled across a website I would normally never have found. One of the posters on there had details that seemed to verify he was an "insider" and had stories that were jaw dropping. Unconfirmed of course but it seemed completely plausible.

ajf33 30 Dec 2019 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by loaferman61 (Post 623729)
I was Googling about one day for said songwriter and stumbled across a website I would normally never have found. One of the posters on there had details that seemed to verify he was an "insider" and had stories that were jaw dropping. Unconfirmed of course but it seemed completely plausible.

Don't suppose you have a link to the site you found please?

nightinr 30 Dec 2019 18:04

If you look at the "likes" on the "Freedom" post you see a very interesting name.

ajf33 30 Dec 2019 18:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightinr (Post 623731)
If you look at the "likes" on the "Freedom" post you see a very interesting name.

Oh yes I see who you mean!

anotherday 30 Dec 2019 21:43

This is just....strange.

stretch37 30 Dec 2019 23:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightinr (Post 623731)

Does anyone know if that's her real account? If so that seems to be interesting...😔

letsgotoofar 01 Jan 2020 00:22

I wonder if TheWriterGuy will weigh in...

Additionally, Patti seems to have expanded on the story on Facebook, including this in the comments section:

Quote:

I find it funny (and not), and INCREDIBLY IRONIC, that I was reported to Twitter for tweeting this to the person who said those EXACT WORDS in my presence. Nevertheless, Truth is truth.

ajf33 01 Jan 2020 17:58

On the facebook version of the post, under the comment in the comments section highlighted above, one of the people who reacted is a "Mamaw Aday" Is this the same person who Liked the Freedom Post on Twitter? (Leslie Aday whose twitter handle is mamababy999)?

Edit - Mamaw Aday Does have Pearl & Amanda Aday amongst her friends on FB. so guessing it is one and the same (Assuming these are real profiles of course.)

nightinr 01 Jan 2020 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajf33 (Post 623737)
On the facebook version of the post, under the comment in the comments section highlighted above, one of the people who reacted is a "Mamaw Aday" Is this the same person who Liked the Freedom Post on Twitter? (Leslie Aday whose twitter handle is mamababy999)?

Edit - Mamaw Aday Does have Pearl & Amanda Aday amongst her friends on FB. so guessing it is one and the same (Assuming these are real profiles of course.)

I'm not on facebook....what did the said "mamaw aday" say?

ajf33 01 Jan 2020 20:08

She doesn't say anything, its just a reaction emoticon, on pattis comment about the twitter version of the post being reported.

AndrewG 05 Jan 2020 23:38

So Meat, a privileged rock star behaved like... a privileged rock star in his day and Russo has joined Hash Tag Me Too.

Storm in a teacup.

In other news: Meat said Greta is probably being manipulated. It's bigger news than a million koalas burning to death it seems.

Another storm in a teacup.

Happy New Year BTW!

loaferman61 06 Jan 2020 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 623752)
So Meat, a privileged rock star behaved like... a privileged rock star in his day and Russo has joined Hash Tag Me Too.

Storm in a teacup.

In other news: Meat said Greta is probably being manipulated. It's bigger news than a million koalas burning to death it seems.

Another storm in a teacup.

Happy New Year BTW!

Right now there is nothing beyond those posts. But then Max Landis got kicked out of producing the Dirk Gently series over twitter stuff even more vague than this. There seems to be no clearly drawn line on who gets in trouble and who doesn't. For now there isn't much to see here.

AndrewG 06 Jan 2020 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by loaferman61 (Post 623753)
There seems to be no clearly drawn line on who gets in trouble and who doesn't.

The best way to never get into trouble is to never write a thing online, never leave your house, never look at and speak to another person and to only have sex with yourself. :lol:

letsgotoofar 07 Jan 2020 03:25

But my hand is so tired... :P

jmfreeman 07 Jan 2020 10:29

"Storm In A Teacup" - the follow-up to "Hell In A Handbasket".

jmfreeman 09 Jan 2020 09:41

As a nice counterbalance to this, just a couple of days ago Carolyn Coletti described her 7 years of touring with Meat: "He was awesome and still is! Like a dad, professional, dramatic, amazing performer!". Good to hear.

Evil One 09 Jan 2020 21:13

Patti could find no better use of her time on Christmas Day?

mdhrln 10 Jan 2020 00:09

Remember, Patti is the one with an axe to grind as she feels she was wrongfully dismissed. Thus leaving her without a probabably well paying job with an international superstar.

Im more curious about Kasims leaving.

ThatWriterGuy 10 Jan 2020 11:33

While I don't think it's wise to speculate on this until the facts are presented (in full, on both sides) -- cut Patti some slack. She's clearly going through a very hard time with whatever she's experienced in the past. Same goes for Meat, too. Projecting agendas onto either side is a fool's errand.

Don't be a fool.

loaferman61 10 Jan 2020 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by letsgotoofar (Post 623736)
I wonder if TheWriterGuy will weigh in...

He did about Patti. Nothing concerning Jim, maybe he isn't aware of the thread on that other site. I am not posting it outright out of respect to Jim, but just saying it exists in public.

ThatWriterGuy 10 Jan 2020 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by loaferman61 (Post 623762)
He did about Patti. Nothing concerning Jim, maybe he isn't aware of the thread on that other site. I am not posting it outright out of respect to Jim, but just saying it exists in public.

If you want to ask me something - just ask :cool: Worst case scenario you won't learn anything new, and no harm done.

letsgotoofar 10 Jan 2020 17:37

After speaking with loaferman61 by PM, I've determined that the thread he found about Jim was one I've seen previously as well, posted at a place called Datalounge. Datalounge is widely renowned online, by people who know about its existence anyway, as a place where "queens" (in the gay sense) can be bitchy and vent. Gay celebrity gossip, gay politics, gay news, and pointless mean-spirited bitchery since 1995. Aside from the word "mean-spirited," that's their own self-description; look 'em up on Google if you don't believe me.

Very occasionally, as a producer myself, I've seen someone post something there which isn't common knowledge that has a grain of truth to it, but I use the words "very occasionally" and "a grain" for a reason. If one takes the time to look around the rest of the site in depth, they'll either need an Excedrin for the resulting headache, or they'll picture a room full of limp wrists and hip thrusts competing for the best put-down or the juiciest storyline (and I say that as a gay man).

Time will be the ultimate arbiter of the stories about Jim on that site, and as they have little connection to the main topic, I think it better if we ignore them unless or until someone else corroborates them. This is about Patti, to the extent the thread is allowed to continue. Whoever posted about Jim on Twitter has their own stories to tell, evidently, and will do so as/when they deem prudent.

Evil One 11 Jan 2020 15:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by letsgotoofar (Post 623764)
After speaking with loaferman61 by PM, I've determined that the thread he found about Jim was one I've seen previously as well, posted at a place called Datalounge.

Then it's worth noting the ramblings on that thread are by a known bullshitter

nightinr 12 Jan 2020 14:13

More tweets from Patti.....

nightinr 08 Feb 2020 13:24

More posts in the last few days from Patti......

This could potentially become a very big story

ajf33 08 Feb 2020 14:41

I Notice she tweeted the vid of Meats collapse on stage from a couple of years ago, odd considering what else she's been tweeting about him.

letsgotoofar 08 Feb 2020 17:03

Given the thrust of her other posts ("who's afraid of the big bad truth" et al.), I'm assuming she's suggesting that the publicly stated reason for Meat's collapse is not the case? She's also posted a controversial story about Cher and seems to be hinting that she has knowledge of skeletons in that closet as well.

stretch37 08 Feb 2020 18:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by letsgotoofar (Post 623808)
Given the thrust of her other posts ("who's afraid of the big bad truth" et al.), I'm assuming she's suggesting that the publicly stated reason for Meat's collapse is not the case? She's also posted a controversial story about Cher and seems to be hinting that she has knowledge of skeletons in that closet as well.

Gotta wonder what is motivating her to attempt to hurt Meat like this...

Adje 08 Feb 2020 22:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by stretch37 (Post 623809)
Gotta wonder what is motivating her to attempt to hurt Meat like this...

Going from her remarks earlier on how Meat came into the dressing room and the Cher story on CNN, it looks like she is talking about sexual harassment

That said, with the way she is filling her social media pages she comes across as a second Corey Feldman atm. I am not saying she is lying (how would I know) but she doesn't seem to be mentally very stable from her posts.

I always liked Patti. She is by far my favorite Meat side-kick. But I don't like these half ass allegations. If you have something to say then say it. Don't f#ck around pretending there is more to your story than there is.

Evil One 08 Feb 2020 22:13

By going after Cher as well it just appears Patti is a disgruntled backing singer attacking those who've succeeded. There may be seedy backstage stories, but she was happy to ride the Meat Loaf train for 20 years despite ample opportunities to fork off on her own. :shrug:

AndrewG 09 Feb 2020 17:46

She should delete Twitter and download Tinder and have a good time.

ThatWriterGuy 09 Feb 2020 20:41

I think it's time this thread was locked.

loaferman61 09 Feb 2020 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatWriterGuy (Post 623814)

Why? Is that the answer to everything on here? It is not like it is bustling with activity around here to begin with.

ThatWriterGuy 09 Feb 2020 22:29

I don't think it's wise to be commenting on something you know nothing about.

stretch37 09 Feb 2020 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatWriterGuy (Post 623816)
I don't think it's wise to be commenting on something you know nothing about.

You know what. I'm inclined to agree with you. Should remove the thread. People can discuss in private...

ThatWriterGuy 10 Feb 2020 17:19

To be clear: I'm not in favor of censorship, but this is a situation that the majority of users on this site know nothing about. The speculation only serves to inflame each party in an era where this kind of thing ends careers and affects lives. Or vice versa. So tread carefully.

stretch37 10 Feb 2020 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatWriterGuy (Post 623818)
To be clear: I'm not in favor of censorship, but this is a situation that the majority of users on this site know nothing about. The speculation only serves to inflame each party in an era where this kind of thing ends careers and affects lives. Or vice versa. So tread carefully.

There's a time and a place for it for sure. My original inclination was to take part in light discussion, but from some of the more recent comments, I can see where the discussion is headed. The last thing we want is someone from the press viewing this thread and writing an article that goes viral like that last issue about Meat and Greta based on false information or speculation. That false information came from an interview with Meat and a journalist, not this fan club, but the impact could be the same or worse regardless of the source. As you've said ThatWriterGuy, "this kind of thing can end careers and affect lives". I would also add that it can even lead to worsening mental health and thoughts of self harm. We all know how upset Meat was about the issue with Greta...Now imagine that 10 fold. Based on her twitter posts, Patti appears to be going through a very interesting time. I am not sure what to make of it, but I am concerned about the tweets. I would not want the situation to escalate based on hearsay. I think it is time to be very careful, very respectful, and supportive of people we truly care about in this business. And, importantly, only discuss what we KNOW. All other discussion is better served in private or not at all until more information comes to light - if it ever does.

loaferman61 10 Feb 2020 20:27

On the other hand Patti's tweets are public statements. I doubt the press trolls this slow activity site for scoops. If Patti wants to she would contact them I feel certain. Patti was part of the NLE since 1993 so there is relevance. Her tweets while so far cryptic are fair game in the public domain.

If everyone just sticks to what she says and does not try to put words in her mouth so why make it look like this board is hiding something? I wonder if Cher has a board like this and if so would they just put it under the rug? I don't know because I am not much of a Cher fan and she probably has more than one active board.

nightinr 10 Feb 2020 21:33

It would be ridiculous pulling this thread as people are commenting on tweets in the public domain. Patti is also part of the Meat Loaf community so it is important to have a balanced, considered debate and not make out that Patti is in the wrong as some have suggested

nightinr 19 Feb 2020 21:26

Patti has appeared to reach out to Caryl on twitter....

Caryl have you responded?

loaferman61 20 Feb 2020 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightinr (Post 623828)
Patti has appeared to reach out to Caryl on twitter....

Caryl have you responded?

Got a link, please?

ajf33 20 Feb 2020 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by loaferman61 (Post 623834)
Got a link, please?

https://twitter.com/Patti_Russo/stat...00592633417729

stumpjumper 25 Feb 2020 03:30

Greetings to all. I’ve been on this site for quite some time ( years) , albeit , with a username that is not recognized.
It’s me. Patti Russo....
Im not here to argue or defend myself. I’m here to only say that if you have a question to ask of me, allow me to answer them now that you know that I’m here.
I’ve seen a lot of comments here over the years..The internet makes us all a bit bold and we forget that we are all connected.
I don’t believe I’ve ever been anything but gracious and humbled to any one of you over the many years that I’ve come to meet and know you all.
I am here now, in the open, to speak for myself, rather than not.
Thank you all and wish you all only the best, always.
Lotsa love Xxoo Patti

RSG 25 Feb 2020 05:28

Do you have an CD available to purchase?

RSG 25 Feb 2020 05:33

ps, this website has a Chatroom available. Is this a good time? :D

ajf33 25 Feb 2020 09:31

If you are Patti, then can we ask why you're posting these alleged incidents involving Meat, many years after the event? I could understand it if you'd posted about them in the aftermath of your departure from the Neverland express, but it's nigh on 10 years since you left, so why now?

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumpjumper (Post 623853)
Greetings to all. I’ve been on this site for quite some time ( years) , albeit , with a username that is not recognized.
It’s me. Patti Russo....
Im not here to argue or defend myself. I’m here to only say that if you have a question to ask of me, allow me to answer them now that you know that I’m here.
I’ve seen a lot of comments here over the years..The internet makes us all a bit bold and we forget that we are all connected.
I don’t believe I’ve ever been anything but gracious and humbled to any one of you over the many years that I’ve come to meet and know you all.
Lotsa love Xxoo Patti

letsgotoofar 25 Feb 2020 15:01

ajf33, I gotta say, I kind of feel like your question is unfair. You might as well ask why all the women who came out against Harvey Weinstein, to point to a much more serious situation (or maybe it's equally serious; if this is Patti, she can clear that aspect up), waited for so long to do so.

When women report things like Patti seems to be reporting at the time they happen, the outcomes are generally terrible. According to research conducted by the Everyday Sexism project, over two-thirds of young women are experiencing sexual harassment in the workplace now, today. 80% of them felt unable to report it, but three-quarters of the ones who did said that nothing changed afterwards, and 16% said that the situation got worse. Assuming there is more to this story than what she's posted about so far, it's unrealistic and inaccurate to assume that it was wiser or safer to report at the time.

(Funny that I picked Weinstein, a frequent user of confidentiality pacts, as an example; connecting some dots from previous tweets before she unloaded this stuff, she alluded to freedom in a way that suggested maybe a non disclosure agreement of some kind had expired. I'm not saying that's a fact, but I'm saying it's possible. And, again, if this is her, maybe she can clear that up.)

nightinr 25 Feb 2020 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumpjumper (Post 623853)
It’s me. Patti Russo....
Lotsa love Xxoo Patti

Great to hear from you Patti. You were and are such a massive part of Meat Loaf's success. Your unbelievable voice and infectious personality brought so much pleasure to so many.

I just want to say thanks and all the very best today and in the future.

loaferman61 25 Feb 2020 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by letsgotoofar (Post 623858)
ajf33, I gotta say, I kind of feel like your question is unfair. You might as well ask why all the women who came out against Harvey Weinstein, to point to a much more serious situation (or maybe it's equally serious; if this is Patti, she can clear that aspect up), waited for so long to do so.

When women report things like Patti seems to be reporting at the time they happen, the outcomes are generally terrible. According to research conducted by the Everyday Sexism project, over two-thirds of young women are experiencing sexual harassment in the workplace now, today. 80% of them felt unable to report it, but three-quarters of the ones who did said that nothing changed afterwards, and 16% said that the situation got worse. Assuming there is more to this story than what she's posted about so far, it's unrealistic and inaccurate to assume that it was wiser or safer to report at the time.

(Funny that I picked Weinstein, a frequent user of confidentiality pacts, as an example; connecting some dots from previous tweets before she unloaded this stuff, she alluded to freedom in a way that suggested maybe a non disclosure agreement of some kind had expired. I'm not saying that's a fact, but I'm saying it's possible. And, again, if this is her, maybe she can clear that up.)

If indeed this is Patti it will be interesting to see if she is allowed freedom to speak here or will a lot of people turn hypocritical on their opinions in other cases and advocate for trying to gloss this over because "reasons". As far as what I have read anything people seem to be thinking are more their own inference or implication taken than what Patti has actually said (as far as I know).

ThatWriterGuy 25 Feb 2020 20:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by loaferman61 (Post 623860)
will a lot of people turn hypocritical on their opinions in other cases and advocate for trying to gloss this over because "reasons"

If you're referring to my earlier posts, then you have not understood the words as written. If you're not referring to my posts - carry on :cool:

stumpjumper 26 Feb 2020 01:08

As I was the person who posted them, I will say they are not alleged at all. As to why I posted them, let me just say that I was made aware of something that happened right before the holidays. It was senseless and meant to, for lack of a better word, “trigger” me.
THIS time? I did not stay silent.

letsgotoofar 26 Feb 2020 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumpjumper (Post 623863)
As I was the person who posted them, I will say they are not alleged at all. As to why I posted them, let me just say that I was made aware of something that happened right before the holidays. It was senseless and meant to, for lack of a better word, “trigger” me.

Personally, without regard to why the other poster is using it, I use terms like "alleged" for legal purposes. As any lawyer might tell you, without using that word until the truth of something is established with evidence, a person can expose themselves to liability. (Personally, for a variety of reasons, I'm inclined to believe you.)

They might just be erring on the side of caution, which is possibly sort of like how you turned down or ignored requests for interviews from two major publications on this subject. Care to elaborate about that?

roomster 26 Feb 2020 14:50

Quote:

I have sent you a PM here on the forum Patti.

ajf33 26 Feb 2020 14:52

I apologize for any offence to anyone, if that is how my question came across.

Quote:

Originally Posted by letsgotoofar (Post 623858)

ajf33 26 Feb 2020 14:56

I use the word alleged simply, as, mentioned by another poster in a legal sense, as we only have your version of events. I am not saying that, what you say happened, didn't, as I'm in no position to dispute these incidents occurring. I thank you for your answer, and wondered if I could ask was it something that Meat said or did that was the trigger for the posts?

And also what is the crypic tweet to do with Meats on stage collapse all about?

Quote:

stumpjumper 27 Feb 2020 15:53

I’ve endured more than I care to remember. My post(s) were meant for who they were meant for. If you’ve read my stories, I believe you’d understand a bit more as to what I have been trying to make sense of, and it’s only recently that I’m able to feel a sense of normalcy. That pre-holiday notification I received was the tipping point and I fired back. That was MY turning point. For ME. Not for any publication.

stumpjumper 27 Feb 2020 15:54

Where do you find PMs on here , please?

jcmoorehead 27 Feb 2020 16:35

If you scroll up to the top you should see a little link that says Private Messages, click that and it should load them all up. :)

---

As far as this thread goes, I don't really want to pry/ask for anymore details. It's nothing to do with me, but I do support you in speaking out as I would any woman in this situation.

letsgotoofar 27 Feb 2020 20:05

I dunno. "Speaking out" now seems like rather a relative term. The gist I'm getting is that she went into a public venue pretty much just to warn her former employers that she has the goods on them, without any regard to the tempest (apparently in a teapot) that it would stir in the fan community. Like, what the hell is the point of going public with this if you're not actually going public with it? Especially going to a fan forum, saying "ask me anything," and then being as elusive as ever.

I'm sorry, that sounds rather angrier than I meant it to sound.

Patti, to address you directly, I'm sympathetic and I want to know your side of the story, but you've gotten rather defensive when people are only doing what you invited them to do and asking questions. I'd very much like to hear the answers. If you feel PM is a better way forward, that's fine and I will gladly reach out, but I think you are better served actually sharing your story.

loaferman61 27 Feb 2020 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumpjumper (Post 623872)
I’ve endured more than I care to remember. My post(s) were meant for who they were meant for. If you’ve read my stories, I believe you’d understand a bit more as to what I have been trying to make sense of, and it’s only recently that I’m able to feel a sense of normalcy. That pre-holiday notification I received was the tipping point and I fired back. That was MY turning point. For ME. Not for any publication.

Ok. I'm trying to understand here so please bear with me. Your posts were public (assuming you mean Twitter) yet were only for certain people. I have read your twitter, but have not seen any actual stories., where can those be read? If they are not for any publication are we supposed to be able to read them.

Please again understand that I understand how society treats women who are viewed rightly or wrongly as "accusers" and I feel that nobody should dismiss anything brought forward without giving it careful consideration. Is there something out there we have missed seeing in regard to your comments?

ajf33 28 Feb 2020 08:34

A part of me is wondering if, the reason you're being vague, and not really answering questions, is because you're posting on here, and as I'm sure you know Meat does check in, and post on here, hence you not saying a lot more than your tweets do.

Much as I'd like to hear what it is you're actually alluding to, I think i'll stop asking, as it seems you don't really want to say anything more than your tweets actually do. (and yes I've read the stories you've posted on your website blog, so think I know what you're getting at)

As it stands, (phrasing this very carefully) I'm beginning to wonder if you actually are Patti. everything you've said on here is freely view able on twitter or Pattis website. In an attempt to satisfy myself, I've tweeted the twitter profile, which is verified, so if you are you, then could you please just answer that tweet and put the nagging doubt i'm having to bed.

If you are indeed you, then I apologize for doubting you, but for me, something just isn't smelling right here.

stumpjumper 28 Feb 2020 17:37

One of the biggest problems with texting as opposed to speaking in person, is that we create a voice and tone to what we’re reading. My capital lettered words are not meant as yelling, but rather to emphasize the word I’m saying.
I believe I am answering your questions as tactically as I can.
Having said that, I should probably leave well enough alone here, as I most certainly will begin to defend myself. ( you’re a tough audience here, but I get it. )
Nonetheless, Thank you for letting me speak awhile. Stay well and take care.

letsgotoofar 28 Feb 2020 17:45

Thank you for at least being gracious about it. I would argue that speaking to the two reporters who've reached out to you might clear things up more for anyone who wants to know than attempting to communicate through text, but that's your choice and your decision.

nightinr 29 Feb 2020 10:05

Patti has posted more stuff on twitter overnight. I may be wrong but has a private message been leaked to her from here?

ajf33 29 Feb 2020 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightinr (Post 623884)
Patti has posted more stuff on twitter overnight. I may be wrong but has a private message been leaked to her from here?

I'm guessing something like that, as, I can not remember any threads with those comments in, and a quick check of fireballs past posts does not show anything posted publicly of that nature.

R. 29 Feb 2020 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatWriterGuy (Post 623814)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatWriterGuy (Post 623818)

Sadly, this is a no-win-situation. While I do appreciate all the recent activity around here, I do agree with The Dude. So, before we drift off into more speculation, I’m closing this.