mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Messages (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Support The Painted Turtle (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17231)

SueL 19 Oct 2011 17:42

What a great newsletter (that I didn't reproduce here)!, and what a FANTASTIC photo!

It's so true that one photo can speak a thousand words!!! :D

GO MEAT!!!!!!! We are so proud of you!

And, as the Loafdom for the Turtle, we are so honored to be doing our small part for the children of The Painted Turtle.

Come on guys!! Help us help them!! :D

Sue

SueL 19 Oct 2011 17:48

Just quietly..... my Grandma called Meat "Meat Ball" once, she still says it by accident sometimes too. Lol

So cute, Mel! We know Meat forgives Grandma her slip-up in a heartbeat. :-)

Sue

melon 19 Oct 2011 17:52

I forgot to tell him I was skipping her birthday to see him lol

The newsletter put a big smile on my face when I got home tonight :D

juniper 20 Oct 2011 02:07

Thank you!

:cool: I received my skull bracelet today. Totally cool! I put it on immediately. :cool: Thank you soooo much!!

melon 20 Oct 2011 02:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by juniper (Post 555644)
:cool: I received my skull bracelet today. Totally cool! I put it on immediately. :cool: Thank you soooo much!!

Excellent! Hope you enjoy it!

SueL 20 Oct 2011 15:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by melon (Post 555590)
I forgot to tell him I was skipping her birthday to see him lol

The newsletter put a big smile on my face when I got home tonight :D

LOL! I'm sure Grandma understood. ;)

And, yeah, I can understand about the newsletter. That picture of Meat with the kids is too cool!! :cool: And the write-up about Meat...what more can anyone say? :D

melon 20 Oct 2011 15:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by SueL (Post 555722)
LOL! I'm sure Grandma understood. ;)

And, yeah, I can understand about the newsletter. That picture of Meat with the kids is too cool!! :cool: And the write-up about Meat...what more can anyone say? :D

I think she was just happy I enjoyed myself so much!

SueL 20 Oct 2011 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by juniper (Post 555644)

Thank you, Juniper Cat!

If you'd be good enough, will you spread the word about the Loafdom for the Turtle as far and wide as you can? The more people we can reach, the more children of The Painted Turtle we can help. :D Our address is below.

Thanks again. :-)

Sue

clpmss 20 Oct 2011 22:40

I hope I get my skull bracelet and skull earrings soon. Ordered another set for my friends daughters who loved mine. Will be ordering 2 of every skull ring too I think. If they see them. LOL

CarylB 22 Oct 2011 02:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by clpmss (Post 555874)
I hope I get my skull bracelet and skull earrings soon. Ordered another set for my friends daughters who loved mine. Will be ordering 2 of every skull ring too I think. If they see them. LOL

They went out a couple of days after Juniper's Chris, so I'd hope you'd get them any day now :)

Caryl

CarylB 22 Oct 2011 02:52

And now I finally have internet service again from my soon to be ex ISP BT Broadband .. I just want to say how thrilled I was that Meat posted his thanks on his FB page to all those who support TPT and asked his fans to visit our site :) Thank YOU Meat for endorsing and backing what we're doing :)

And here's a preview of the skull necklace coming soon :)

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...lsnecklace.png

Caryl

Deena J 22 Oct 2011 03:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarylB
And now I finally have internet service again from my soon to be ex ISP BT Broadband .. I just want to say how thrilled I was that Meat posted his thanks on his FB page to all those who support TPT and asked his fans to visit our site :) Thank YOU Meat for endorsing and backing what we're doing :)

Caryl

Very kewl pic!!!! :D Can't wait....

juniper 22 Oct 2011 12:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarylB (Post 556094)

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...lsnecklace.png

Caryl

Very nice.
Let me know when available to order! :cheer::cheer:

SueL 24 Oct 2011 16:26

Deena and Juniper:

Isn't it great! :D It should be available this week, and I will be among the first customers. ;)

I have made a note to post here when the skull necklace, and some other really rocking stuff, is available to purchase.

In the meantime, you can check the Loafdom for the Turtle website - look for "OTHER ITEMS" in the right-hand corner of the screen - hover over and click "Limited Editions". That's where you will find the skull necklace, etc. The Loafdom for the Turtle address is below my signature.

Thank you for being such great friends of the Turtle! :D Your purchases serve to help put smiles on the faces of chronically ill children, and that is a very good thing, indeed!

Sue

SueL 24 Oct 2011 16:30

Quote:

Fingers are crossed, Chris, that our wonderful Postal Service gets them to your door very soon.

And, two of every skull ring is music to our ears! :D

Sue

SueL 29 Oct 2011 02:22

Great News!:cheer:

The skull necklace, and some other superb pieces will definitely be available for sale this coming week, perhaps on Monday, October 31st. Halloween. How appropriate! :weee:

Keep in mind to check the Loafdom for the Turtle site - Limited Editions, in the right upper corner. www.Loafdomturtle.net.

One of us on the Loafdom team will also pop by to confirm that we are GOOD TO GO! :D

Keep rockin'! and have a great weekend.

Sue

SueL 30 Oct 2011 00:31

Quote:

Chris,

Here's hoping that you've received your skull bracelet and skull earrings and are enjoying them! :D

I don't have the earrings but I do have the bracelet and I positively LOVE it, and hope you do too as well.

Sue

Ollie241189 30 Oct 2011 02:18

Well its payday on the 31st (halloween) so i shall be buying for painted turtle monday night

CarylB 30 Oct 2011 14:30

Great :) Thanks Ollie

Caryl

SueL 30 Oct 2011 22:48

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

The skull necklace is available for purchase! YES!!! And, some other Limited Edition silver jewelry that you're simply not going to believe including PANDORA bracelets, and so much more. :weee::weee::weee:

You'll find it all at www.Loafdomturtle.net. Click on "LOAFDOM DIRECT" and you're IN!

HAVE FUN, and THANK YOU!

Sue

Deena J 30 Oct 2011 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by SueL
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

The skull necklace is available for purchase! YES!!! And, some other Limited Edition silver jewelry that you're simply not going to believe including PANDORA bracelets, and so much more. :weee::weee::weee:

You'll find it all at www.Loafdomturtle.net. Click on "LOAFDOM DIRECT" and you're IN!

HAVE FUN, and THANK YOU!

Sue

Awesome selection!!!! I just bought 3 skulls chain, bat #1 charm, silver flying bat charm, skull #1 & #2 charm, and the wolf charm. Am I a supporter or what? :D I love 'em!!!!

SueL 31 Oct 2011 00:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deena J (Post 557422)
Awesome selection!!!! I just bought 3 skulls chain, bat #1 charm, silver flying bat charm, skull #1 & #2 charm, and the wolf charm. Am I a supporter or what? :D I love 'em!!!!

:lol: Oh yeah!!! Supporter with a capital "S"!! :yay:

I so happy you're so happy. :D

Just keep in mind that the jewelry comes from the U.K., so you need to give it a good 10 days. Sometimes less.

Thanks again, Deena! It would be much appreciated if you would pass the word on your own home page, if you haven't already done so. :-)

Sue

Deena J 31 Oct 2011 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by SueL

Thanks again, Deena! It would be much appreciated if you would pass the word on your own home page, if you haven't already done so. :-)

Sue

I reposted one of ya'lls comments on FB less than an hour ago. ;)

Thanks!

CarylB 31 Oct 2011 02:18

And your order will be on its way tomorrow :) Thanks so much

Caryl

Deena J 31 Oct 2011 02:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarylB
And your order will be on its way tomorrow :) Thanks so much

Caryl

Yay! Thank YOU! :D