mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

DIZZY DRUMMER 16 Jun 2005 21:02

I'm getting tipsy

SuperLoafMan 16 Jun 2005 21:04

lol :lol:

Chris 16 Jun 2005 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Hoskins
It's Good to talk!!!

DIZZY DRUMMER 16 Jun 2005 23:47

:shock:

Cathie 18 Jun 2005 21:18

It's my forum birthday today, two years ago today I was an "innocent" sixteen year old venturing onto the forum for the first time :shock: :D

...oh how things have changed ;) :twisted:

Chris 18 Jun 2005 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathie

...oh how things have changed ;) :twisted:

Haven't they just!!! :twisted::lol::twisted::lol::twisted:;)

Cathie 18 Jun 2005 21:38

Lol :twisted:

Anyone wants a drink in the bat, I'm buying

Cathie 20 Jun 2005 00:40

Thinking of you, Liz

Cathie 20 Jun 2005 06:16

I hope the person who this is for understands what I mean.

It's 5 in the morning. It's light outside. I need sleep.

I don't want to hear the kind of things that you say to me. It's not fair. You know it's not. It's not my fault. How could it have been my fault? I was 16 for goodness sake, and what happened was bad but it affected all of us. It hurt all of us. I know it sounds heartless but it wasn't just you that lost someone.

What you're doing now...I know you're hurting but it's wrong. You're taking it out on people who did nothing wrong and you're going to lose them. You've lost one member of your family, don't lose any more just through pig-headedness. Ringing up Kieran and saying those kinds of things to him is manipulative and mean. He's a child, and he's already had his world rocked by tragedy, don't give him any more. Stop saying those things to Charly or you'll lose her too. You know she isn't any of the things you say she is. You're upsetting her for nothing, you're achieveing nothing. If you're gonna hate someone then find someone who doesn't care about you, don't sabotage your relationship with Charly just because you need someone to yell at. The things you say about her are lies. There's nothing wrong with the way she lives her life, and at one point, you knew that.

We love you very much and we care about you, even though you might not think that we do. You might think we're all cruel and heartless and responsible for taking away someone you care about but you know it isn't true. Cancer isn't personal like that. We didn't do it, don't take it out on us. We're always here for you but you've been driving us away for two years and no one can take it any more, not even your kids.

I'm sorry that you feel I hurt you. I'm sorry that you feel I wasn't there for him, or that I was there too much, or that I did the wrong thing, or that I didn't do enough. But there's no need for what you're doing. I know you'll see this. I know you come on here to read my posts, or you wouldnt have mentioned it when you rang. You think no one cares about you but when you go missing for a month and then suddenly you call why do you think that two dozen of your friends and family start ringing each other in the middle of the night? You have no idea how much we worry about you, how much your friends and family have sacrificed for you. After everything you said to Charly and she still gets up and drives around and comforts Kieran and tries to find you every single time. And all you do is trick her and scare her, never mind Aly and Kieran. Last time Kiara drove half way across the country in the small hours of the morning to come and find you. Because we care about you. Stop throwing it back in our faces.

Wherever you are, please call someone and let them know you're ok and where you are, instead of just ringing up to tell them how much you hate them. This has hardly been the whole cuddly version, please come home, we love you, we miss you so much version. But I know you well enough to know that that won't work because we've tried it. And you know me well enough to know that I will try anything for the people I care about.

Because despite everything. We do love you. We do miss you. Please stop these stupid games and come home.

DIZZY DRUMMER 20 Jun 2005 08:47

What sort of a plonker am I ?????

Pixie 20 Jun 2005 10:43

A nice one Sharon!! :lol:

*Pixie jumps up and down, excited, at the thought on pending holidays!!*

Cathie 20 Jun 2005 12:29

Hey guys
Sorry about the post earlier. Had been an eventufull, stressful, upsetting night and I hadn't yet gone to bed. In the past 24 hours I've had 3 hours sleep, getting to bed at 7am this morning!
Sorry xxx

DIZZY DRUMMER 20 Jun 2005 13:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie
A nice one Sharon!! :lol:

*Pixie jumps up and down, excited, at the thought on pending holidays!!*

Thank you Pixie :oops:

We got our computer back & after 24 hrs I had uninstalled a programme that I shouldn't have - so we have no internet access - back to the shop with it :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Such a dipstick - I am doing my daughter's homework at work now :shock: :shock:

Pixie - Hug all the characters - they are great ;) ;) ;)

Ageing Bat 20 Jun 2005 14:43

To have a fighting chance to get everything done this week that needs doing, I really need 36 hour days, not 24!

Skeleton 21 Jun 2005 10:54

I saw a wonderful dream.. :D Meat was in it.. :cool:

Cathie 21 Jun 2005 12:32

Got a three hour English Litereature exam this afternoon...fuuun :evil: :roll:

DIZZY DRUMMER 21 Jun 2005 13:10

My eyeball is red rare & very very sore :( :( :(

I got stung by a bee just on me eyelid - ******* hurt - have a puffed eye & kills

B*****D http://www.babybeehats.com/images/index_bee.gif

Rebel 1 21 Jun 2005 13:24

Bad luck for you FA no PC and now no sight.

DIZZY DRUMMER 21 Jun 2005 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebel 1
Bad luck for you FA no PC and now no sight.

Thanks Rebel 1 - I have sight - but look like something out of a horro movie. Funny though I am the first aider for work & had a patient today - they said I looked more in need of one :lol: :lmao:

Skeleton 21 Jun 2005 17:47

Thereīs hot as in Hell.... Or should I say as in sauna.. :lol:

Tim 21 Jun 2005 18:04

...it's gettin' hot in here....lalalala.... :D

Skeleton 21 Jun 2005 18:24

My neurology told me that I have to go to head MRI.. :(

Iīm little worried becaused Iīd have lots of headaces.. :(
I hope that thereīs nothing in my brain.. I try to find out place where they going to do that MRI.. Itīs much easier to go to private clinic and itīs faster.. Even itīs expensive..

Gez 22 Jun 2005 21:41

hope thats work your talkin bout :roll:

DIZZY DRUMMER 23 Jun 2005 08:54

I really need to get my hair cut - I look like a scarecrow

Gez 23 Jun 2005 19:22

Auch aye the noo and that :shock: