mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lost Boys and Golden Girls (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Does Patti Have a Manager? (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18299)

loaferman61 02 Jul 2012 19:34

Does Patti Have a Manager?

If so, does anyone know who it is?

Wario 02 Jul 2012 19:43

she obviously does, if shes in the music business. dunno who it is though.

Evil Ernie 03 Jul 2012 18:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wario (Post 573084)

She could have a 1-800 number like Bill Murray...

:lol:

ForeverInBat 09 Jul 2012 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wario (Post 573084)

Not necessarily,

Patti has worked exclusively with Meat for all these years, and so wouldnt require a manager. Judging by the events of 2005/6, I would lean towards the answer of no, as no manager would allow those events to transpire.

The Flying Mouse 09 Jul 2012 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverInBat (Post 573563)
Not necessarily,

Patti has worked exclusively with Meat for all these years, and so wouldnt require a manager. Judging by the events of 2005/6, I would lean towards the answer of no, as no manager would allow those events to transpire.

:twisted: She hasn't worked exclusively with Meat since she joined the band.
She has worked with Cher, as The Killer Queen in the Las Vegas production of We Will Rock You (along with Paul and John who were in the band) and she's worked with (correct me on the title here guys?) The SOS Band.

ninja 09 Jul 2012 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 573593)
:twisted:
and she's worked with (correct me on the title here guys?) The SOS Band.

i think it's the SAS band

The Flying Mouse 09 Jul 2012 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninja (Post 573595)
i think it's the SAS band

:twisted: :lmao:

Thanks, I knew it was something like that :wink:

Smithie 09 Jul 2012 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 573593)
:twisted: She hasn't worked exclusively with Meat since she joined the band.
She has worked with Cher, as The Killer Queen in the Las Vegas production of We Will Rock You (along with Paul and John who were in the band) and she's worked with (correct me on the title here guys?) The SOS Band.

And starred in Notre Dame de Paris and she sang on Trans-Siberian Orchestra's album.

CarylB 09 Jul 2012 19:04

She is bound to have an agent .. as will all the NLE .. it's a conduit to work.

Caryl

melon 09 Jul 2012 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarylB (Post 573599)

Caryl

She may just use them less than other performers might.

ShelbyLee 09 Jul 2012 20:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarylB (Post 573599)

Caryl

Not necessarily. These days, many artists are managing their own affairs. It is very expensive to hire an agent/manager.

CarylB 09 Jul 2012 20:43

Most artists I have known register with an agent .. they do not necessarily employ a manager, but still register with an agent. But I stand corrected ;)

Caryl

Wario 11 Jul 2012 05:44

if meat has his way the 2005/22006 incident would never have happened. SHe has an agent most likely. manager, i dunno

tintin 06 Sep 2012 00:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wario (Post 573851)
if meat has his way the 2005/22006 incident would never have happened. SHe has an agent most likely. manager, i dunno

What was the 2005/06 incident? :??:

Deena J 06 Sep 2012 00:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by tintin (Post 576649)

What was the 2005/06 incident? :??:

I've wondered that myself. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

tintin 06 Sep 2012 01:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deena J (Post 576651)
I've wondered that myself. :/

A few pages trawling brought this to light http://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8037

not read the whole thread yet, got to get some sleeeeeep

The Flying Mouse 06 Sep 2012 14:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by tintin (Post 576652)
A few pages trawling brought this to light http://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8037

not read the whole thread yet, got to get some sleeeeeep

:twisted: Bare in mind that a while after that thread was locked, a rather hurt Patti sent a message to us all through one of the fans saying that she had left the band because she needed some personal time due to a berevement (if my memory serves correct, and for once i'm pretty sure it does).

Meat has posted since then expressing regret over what happened, so perhaps there was a few factors that took Patti out of the picture for a while.

Either way, you can see how emotional that thread was, and I think it's a discussion left in the past.
Despite what I felt at the time, I don't think it's any of our business what happened. Let's just be happy she's back with us.

I don't know why the subject was brought up in the first place :? (Chris, i'm looking at YOU :p )

Back to the topic of Patti's management please.

The Flying Mouse 06 Sep 2012 19:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 576665)
(Chris, i'm looking at YOU :p )

:twisted: Not often I say this, but sorry Chris :shock:
Looking over the thread again I see that the subject was brought up earlier in the convo.
Still don't think it's a relevent discussion in this thread though :wink:

Mea culpa :oops:

loaferman61 06 Sep 2012 20:14

Just to clarify. I never found out for sure. But I did get two individuals who were very kind as to forward my message to her and unfortunately she chose not to reply. So as for me the information is no longer needed. Thanks.

Deena J 06 Sep 2012 23:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 576665)

:twisted: Bare in mind that a while after that thread was locked, a rather hurt Patti sent a message to us all through one of the fans saying that she had left the band because she needed some personal time due to a berevement (if my memory serves correct, and for once i'm pretty sure it does).

Meat has posted since then expressing regret over what happened, so perhaps there was a few factors that took Patti out of the picture for a while.

Either way, you can see how emotional that thread was, and I think it's a discussion left in the past.
Despite what I felt at the time, I don't think it's any of our business what happened. Let's just be happy she's back with us.

I don't know why the subject was brought up in the first place :? (Chris, i'm looking at YOU :p )

Back to the topic of Patti's management please.

Sorry. I had just seen reference to it more than once in places but knew it was before "my time here." I was just curious...